Tommy Robinson admires Morrissey - interview

It's always the case with these racist arseholes. Always.

N1EdNgt.jpg
Insert Morrissey instead of foreigner and note the irony of your own situation on this forum.

"Morrissey has made a conscious decision to put himself on the line... to speak the truth. I admire him."

Morrissey seems none too happy with this 'conscious' decision of his. After all he's not at all political, is he? As for the truth? Who's truth would that be?

The funny thing is, the very people Moz sang about on Reader Meet Author and Ordinary Boys would stab him as soon as look at him. Over the years I've seen a rough element at Moz concerts and all they ever do is cause trouble and get very aggressive if he doesn't play There Is A Light or Everyday.

Oh look, yet another example of Morrissey-solo being overtaken by conspiracy theorist, racist nutters.

StalinsNob - You are no doubt aware the term "conspiracy theory" comes from a CIA paper in the 1950s to control and deny stories that went against their interests or ran counter to a CIA narrative. As a communist, why have you got such a raging hardon to follow and use techniques prescribed by CIA marketing personnel . Doesn't seem very Russian!

The funny thing is, the very people Moz sang about on Reader Meet Author and Ordinary Boys would stab him as soon as look at him. Over the years I've seen a rough element at Moz concerts and all they ever do is cause trouble and get very aggressive if he doesn't play There Is A Light or Everyday.

Do they tear up the seats and light fires?

But lots of people on here do care about these things. That’s why they get posted. So many anti-immigration, far right, Stephen Patrick-Lennon supporting racists. Including David who runs this site. He’s a huge supporter of racism and gives it a platform every day. I’m all in favour of shitting on Tommy Morrissey but that’s not everyone’s point of view. People genuinely like being horrible racist c***s, sadly.

Thankyou People's Poet now we wont have any racism or violence and the pigs wont hassle the kids on our streets any more! Back to your deli counter of virtue now....

Agreed. My last Morrissey gig was last year at Leeds. It sounds like I'm gatekeeping, but we came across quite a few lads and blokes who clearly weren't there for the music, as I couldn't see much singing along going on around me, and a fair few were getting quite handy. Probably the most people I've seen dragged over the front barrier for aggression and assault at a Morrissey gig.

In fact, a bloke at the second of the Manchester Apollo gigs in 2009, on the 23rd May, punched my short female friend just because caught a thrown drumstick in the air.

People at Morrissey gigs have always been weird and aggressive, at least at the ones I've been to.

Every time I come here these days, I think the site's been hacked by Stormfront/alt.righters.

Agreed. My last Morrissey gig was last year at Leeds. It sounds like I'm gatekeeping, but we came across quite a few lads and blokes who clearly weren't there for the music, as I couldn't see much singing along going on around me, and a fair few were getting quite handy. Probably the most people I've seen dragged over the front barrier for aggression and assault at a Morrissey gig.

In fact, a bloke at the second of the Manchester Apollo gigs in 2009, on the 23rd May, punched my short female friend just because caught a thrown drumstick in the air.

People at Morrissey gigs have always been weird and aggressive, at least at the ones I've been to.
Leeds was unpleasant, and the response to Munich... was embarrassing.

But lots of people on here do care about these things. That’s why they get posted. So many anti-immigration, far right, Stephen Patrick-Lennon supporting racists. Including David who runs this site. He’s a huge supporter of racism and gives it a platform every day. I’m all in favour of shitting on Tommy Morrissey but that’s not everyone’s point of view. People genuinely like being horrible racist c***s, sadly.

Hey look, outright racist pricks can f*** right off. That wasn't really the point of the post. Of course there will be people who disagree with things Morrissey says. I disagree with plenty of what he says. I don't think he's as bad as some people make out to be, but I disagree with a lot of it. But those aren't the people I'm talking about. We know the people I'm talking about who couldn't give a damn about the content of the issues being brought up.

Hey look, outright racist pricks can f*** right off. That wasn't really the point of the post. Of course there will be people who disagree with things Morrissey says. I disagree with plenty of what he says. I don't think he's as bad as some people make out to be, but I disagree with a lot of it. But those aren't the people I'm talking about. We know the people I'm talking about who couldn't give a damn about the content of the issues being brought up.
Hey look, I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know who those people are. That Hoffman bloke pretends to be racist and there was a woman/man called Thewell who used to be on here but disappeared, but pretty much everyone else I see on here has an interest one way or the other on these issues. Most completely agree with Morrissey’s racist views (and far worse), while a few quite rightly point out their hypocrisy, misinformation and c***iness.

What I don't quite get is that if people find this stuff deplorable ... then why give it/people like Robinson more of a platform than he might already have? If people around here really cared about what is actually being said I would assume they'd want to starve people like Robinson of any kind of publicity. But again, as we know, it isn't about what is being said, its about shitting on Morrissey. Once upon a time, in simpler times, you had people flooding this place with troll messages about cheese and anything even remotely contradictory Morrissey would say regarding animals with fashion or something. Not because they cared about veganism or animal rights or anything like that - it was just a chance to shit on Moz. These are the same people absolutely wanking themselves stupid now because he's saying some right of political/social centre stuff that they can jump on.
It really hurts the credibility of the argument when they're so transparent about not actually caring about what's being said - its just another chance to shit on Moz.

:thumb:

TOTALLY FAILED

AT LIFE ?

then why not

BLAME MORRISSEY

it’s so much easier than taking responsibility for your own poor choices

:cool:

Edit :lbf: Trill got the message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom