Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

imagine getting a tattoo of someone you admired on your arm and then in a moment where you're grieving and vulnerable that person whose tattoo you have on your arm posts a picture of you grieving and vulnerable just to show off that your tattoo is of him.

Well what I meant was it might have made sense if there were words of consolation along with the photo. But in all honesty I don't think Moz (or whatever droid posted it) meant it as a condolence.

They probably did. His beloved cat died & all you got was the incredibly blunt 'Dude Dies' & the wistful 'so little time', so whoever it is that posts doesn't have a flair for funeral sentiment. Or doesn't like it.

Posts like that give us a glimpse into Morrissey's mind. Just these tiny glimpses are sickening.
I think he is in a right state and possibly ill mentally. We are seeing the rapid decline, yet some fools here are applauding.

The trolls that obsess about Morrissey and want him to suffer need help.

imagine getting a tattoo of someone you admired on your arm and then in a moment where you're grieving and vulnerable that person whose tattoo you have on your arm posts a picture of you grieving and vulnerable just to show off that your tattoo is of him.

It was on the guy's Instagram. That app famous for nobody showing off on it.

I think this post is actually pretty tasteless. Do you ever try to dig a little deeper for meaning, or do you always just roll with the popular vote?

Dang. :rolleyes:

I'm sleepy and depressed. I’m going to bed.

Well it is good to see you are capable of drawing the line somewhere. It's finding it that seems to be quite the needle in a haystack for most Mozapologists.

Probably so, and they are then required to post 100% of the pictures received from Solo posters regardless of content.

As they sit on their moral high-horse disapproving of the content they originated? Interesting dynamic.

Well it is good to see you are capable of drawing the line somewhere. It's finding it that seems to be quite the needle in a haystack for most Mozapologists.

Holy F Skinny, can't you fix this pseudonym so we can at least figure out what its talking about. Check the grammar and spelling functions, as enough is enough.

Googled Sociopathic traits on Google and was advised of the following:

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognise the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviours as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
(ahem)

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognise the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviours as permissible. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
(ahem)

He's off the hook then, he has plenty of guilt & shame. Also embarrassment. He insults people. Slags himself off. And hides in his flat to avoid his own record launch.

nope , I mean he can, as long as he wants to be seen as an exploitarary old f*** that rides off other people’s death.

Has that ever been a word, apart from in a drunkards dictionary??

Your search - exploitarary - did not match any documents...tell ordinarydrunk to try again when he's sober.

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
(ahem)

Several of the above points can be applied to several Skinny pseudonyms like OrdinaryDrunk, "Evennow", "Surface" and others.
They all have a grandiose sense of self no doubt about that. They think they are gifts to the forum when nobody would miss should they hit the door. No shame or guilt, zero, some are up to the neck in spunk posts. It goes without saying they lie one hundred percent of the time.

thank you for the reasoned thinking. That is what I feel is off about this. I actually can’t imagine because the posters disconnect of the picture is lacking any context for the reason of the picture (mourning) in the first place

Back
Top Bottom