Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

no it’s not interesting at all. This is Moz using someone’s death to put his face out there. Sick old f***

WTF??? are you on a bender? do you ever quit drinking FFS?:mad:

everybody in the planet has this photo but Moz cant use it according to the insane skinny trolls.:lbf:

And used it to promote Morrissey. Just like all of those f***ing images with his records photoshat into pics of dead famous people.

Only this time, they've used an image of an upset fan, mourning the death of someone that died that day. If the guy had a jacket on, Morrissey Central wouldn't've posted the image. Because it wouldn't promote Morrissey.

f*** MORRISSEY CENTRAL

it wouldn't relate to Morrissey... things related to Morrissey is the theme of his website.

If all he wants is promotion, #RIPKobe from his twitter account, with the picture attached would get more reach. Kobe is already the most tweeted about celebrity death & everyone is jumping on the hashtag for their business, or their brand of inspirational quote or to tell you their heart is broken. The usual.

ME ENCANTA MOZ PERO DEBO CONFESAR QUE A VECES ME CONFUNDE ,AVECES NO LO PUEDO SEGUIR,ESTE HOMBRE DEL BASQUET QUE MURIO NO ES IMPORTANTE PARA MORRISSEY ,SI ES UN VIOLADOR ES INDEFENDIBLE ,Y NO ENTIENDO POR QUE PORQUE PORQUE SE METIO CON ESTE TEMA ,EL NO ES FAN DE LOS LAKERS TIENE FANS DE ESE EQUIPO SI ,PERO NO DA PARA SENTIR COMPASION POR UNA PERSONA QUE ,EN CASO DE SER CIERTO,FUE UN VIOLADOR, Y SI ESO NO FUE ASI TAMPOCO DEBIO PUBLICAR !!! MOZ LE DA DE COMER A LOS TROLLS ,CON ESAS ACTITUDES NO LO ENTIENDO, YO NO ACEPTO VIOLADORES ,SIGO SIN ENTENDER ESA FOTO DEL CENTRAL , MENSAJEO SOBRE SU GATO Y ESTUVO RE BIEN PERO ESTO ES UNA EQUIVOCACION,PARECIERA QUE MOZ ESTA UN TANTO ENYANQUECIDO,QUISE DECIR ESTA COMO MUY YANKEE NO SE QUE DECIR!!

nope , I mean he can, as long as he wants to be seen as an exploitarary old f*** that rides off other people’s death.

Is that a word ^^^ which only appears in the drunken-dictionary??
f*** sake put the bottle down you're embarrassing yourself!!! :squiffy:

SINCERAMENTE CREO QUE NO HAY QUE DEFENDER A CIEGAS A UN ARTISTA POR MAS QUE LO ADMIREMOS TANTO ,SI ES VERDAD Q ESE TIPO DEL BASQUET ES UN VIOLADOR ,MORRISSEY NO DEBIO NUNCA PUBLICAR NADA DE NADA SEAMOS SINCEROS ,NO ES POSIBLE DEFENDER A ESE TIPO DE PERSONAS ESPERO QUE HAGAN UN ANALISIS MAS PROFUNDO CON RESPECTO AL JUGADOR ESE .Y EN EL CASO DE SER CIERTO QUE VIOLO Y MALTRATO A MUJERES, ES CONDENABLE Y ME IMPORTA POCO SI VIVE O SI MURIO,.

On Morrissey Central tomorrow (as a tie in between International Holocaust Remembrance Day and the release of his new album), be sure to check out a photo shop picture of holocaust prisoners with one holding a copy of the new release. Rest assured by certain people on this site that the photo is in good taste. :rolleyes:

images

:frowning:

'rest assured THAT certain people on this site WILL FIND the photo in good taste':straightface:

Barnaby whats with this Islamic psychotic post?? are they putting wine in your cheerios?:crazy:

SE VE QUE TENGO RAZON POR ESO NADIE COMENTA NADA DE NADA !!! NO SOY UNA PERRA ENCADENADA Y SI NO ME GUSTA ALGO DE MORRISSEY LO DIGO !!! NO ME GUSTA LA FOTO NO ME INTERESAN LOS LAKERS NO DEFIENDO A VIOLADORES MOZ NO ME GUSTO LO QUE HICISTE ,!!!!!!!!!

On Morrissey Central tomorrow (as a tie in between International Holocaust Remembrance Day and the release of his new album), be sure to check out a photo shop picture of holocaust prisoners with one holding a copy of the new release. Rest assured by certain people on this site that the photo is in good taste. :rolleyes:

images

Hey that pic is of surface & the skinner crew just been woken up by the police in the lay-by on the outskirts of bradford ...taken this morning shortly before they all go & log-on to moz-so-lo for free somewhere, you see the soggy sleeping bags?

Surface is the one in the middle with 'the hair'...look out for him at Leeds...ball bag benny is the midget in front of surface, & skinny is the one nearest the camera on the left trying to hide his face just in case he's spotted at Leeds. Good mug shot of the nasties right there.

@Thewlis you’ve got the air of a man with an inadequate amount of semen in your anal passage. I might be wrong, just the impression I’m getting..

Is it a man? I thought only a woman could carry on like that. Seem for that Neal Cassidy. Pair of cranks.

no it’s not interesting at all. This is Moz using someone’s death to put his face out there. Sick old f***
Well what I meant was it might have made sense if there were words of consolation along with the photo. But in all honesty I don't think Moz (or whatever droid posted it) meant it as a condolence.

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/lyrics/smiths-sath.htm

‘6 In early demos of this song Morrissey sang "in the midst of life we are in death" for every occurrence of this line.’

:tiphat:

Thanks. This is truly insightful. I was corrected when we had only the Peel session to go on, as I had quoted "death" and had it corrected to "debt" by someone who knew better (thanks Gaby, if you're still out there). Nice to know after all these years I was right in being wrong. And now wrong in being right.

SI EL TIPO FUE UN VIOLADOR!!! YA LO LEI!!! ASI Q ME IMPORTA UN PEDO EL BASQUETBOLISTa MOZ NO DEBE DARLE BOLA A ESA GENTEEE ,CON ESO NOO SE JODEE

@Thewlis you’ve got the air of a man with an inadequate amount of semen in your anal passage. I might be wrong, just the impression I’m getting..

:straightface:

this must be who Barnaby means by bi polar psychotic drunk posters.:lbf:
what a disgrace.:rage:
and of course, in his drunkenness he loves Skinny just like Barnaby.:nomouth:

Back
Top Bottom