St. Petersburg, FL - Mahaffey Theater (Oct. 10, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Girlfriend In A Coma / I Wish You Lonely / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Speedway / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
IMG_9935.jpeg

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
IMG_1420.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1411.jpeg
    IMG_1411.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

MORRISSEY GENIO EMOCIONANTE !!LAS IMAGENES HABLAN POR SI SOLAS!! ESE ES MORRISSEY !!!SIN PALABRAS UN ARTISTA INCREIBLE SIEMPRE LO DEFENDERE GRACIAS MORRISSEY POR SEGUIR CON TU CARRERA A PESAR DE ALGUNOS GRACIAS TOTALES MOZ!!!!
The images speak for themselves, that's Morrissey, an incredible artist. Thank you Morrissey for continuing your career despite some... I will always support you, you are my special emotional and exciting singer, Moz: TOTAL THANK YOU

If anyone is wondering (if it hasn't been posted) the cover song he sang was "Are you sure Hank done it this way" by Waylon Jennings

Last edited:
I really enjoyed tonight - the sound was way better than at Orlando and the band came across better as a result. A great night indeed.

Some of the audience need to take a hard look at themselves though.
I was on the 4th row of the balcony and f*** me..... every 2 minutes some prick would stand up and shuffle their way past everyone to go to the toilet or the bar. It was a constant stream. Can't people go 70 minutes without going for a piss or another beer?

I really enjoyed tonight - the sound was way better than at Orlando and the band came across better as a result. A great night indeed.

Some of the audience need to take a hard look at themselves though.
I was on the 4th row of the balcony and f*** me..... every 2 minutes some prick would stand up and shuffle their way past everyone to go to the toilet or the bar. It was a constant stream. Can't people go 70 minutes without going for a piss or another beer?
Probably too many beers. I barely drink at concerts as I'm not really there to drink. I'm there to...

His voice gets better with age- matured since wayback. Nobody can touch him. 'Darling I' deserves a Grammy. Nice to bump into Brendan at Dali. Back to Blighty on Thursday- one happy Moz fan.

Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? played once before at The Visalia Fox Theatre - August 29, 2015. Which was added to Low In High School and My Love, I'd Do Anything For You single.
Perhaps Memphis will be graced with You’ll Be Gone!?
FWD.

Tonight's badge:

trina_from_australia-11102023-0001.jpg

Socials for confirmed tracks:
We Hate It..., Stop Me..., Sunday, HSIN?,
Hank, Girlfriend, Lonely, Darling I, Please, Please.., Half A Person

HSIN? was the encore.

Back
Top Bottom