Orlando, FL - Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater (Oct. 7, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow (live debut) / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / How Soon Is Now? / Notre-Dame / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
I would actually like to see him do the entirety of Bona Drag with some other older songs, like Alsatian Cousin

the setlist being criticised as usual,if you were there then you can moan but not if you didnt attend.
he probably cant sing a lot of his older songs,he said he wont sing certain songs for personal reasons,this is the first night,whos to say he wont bring in a new song each night.
Yeah I am not really that surprised it's the same setlist that he started the year off with but the 40 Years of Morrissey thing did lead me to believe some new songs were gonna be played.

Having said that I'll put it all into context. The last time I saw Morrissey live was here in Newcastle, Australia 2016 and that was a very different setlist to this one so I will remain positive for my next Morrissey live experience. Also the tickets cost me a lot of money ;)

I'll also add that it is so damn rare that he comes all the way to Australia that I cannot afford to be miserable about a show I haven't attended yet. Nay sayers do your worst!!!

Last edited:
Apparently smoke from Canadian fires is being detected as far away as Florida. Maybe that explains why few signals are coming through!

Irish fans I know though say they've been increasing sharing their show notes elsewhere in past years due to the remorselessly hostile environment and sock-puppetry on Msolo squeezing out most of the genuine fans.

View attachment 95639

Promising tour kick-off in Orlando anyhow. Echoing Dickie Felton, may those who make the effort be amply rewarded,

in mind, body and soul
in part, and in whole :love:
Do you do anything but complain about other posters? Everyone is discussing the show and what songs they'd like to hear.

I am in Boston, abt 4 hrs from NYC and I won't be going nor will anyone else I know. I expect a lot of people will be selling their tickets. Not sure of the exact setlist but people on FB who went are saying it's basically the same as usual.
He charges too much for someone who does not have an opener and Suede would be a great attraction for people, I don't know anyone who feels excited about seeing M anymore.
The sister of a lady I work with is crown prosecutor in Boston! Maybe you know her! Wouldn't that be something!

Everyday is like sunday
( not Please please as description says )

Entrance and Suedehead

"Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before"

The last song of the show - Speedway

Although I've seen and heard similar set lists three times this year in the UK I consider myself fortunate to be here in Florida at the same time Moz is here and really looking forward to St.Petes. Particularly as I've got used to driving on the wrong side of the road now!! I actually wish Meat and Bonfire were in the set though....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom