New Album

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (I tried searching throughout this thread), but I just read that Years of Refusal when be released on September 15, 2008. So we have a precise date now.

Can anyone else back this up further?

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-t69IIHHfzUGRKU2oqN3IEb-1

That’s great news, thanks for sharing it. :)

I’m really pleased that September is in fact the release date. When September was first mentioned a few moths ago I began to fear the worst. I remember when ROTT was first being discussed, January was mentioned but it ended up being May.

Also does anyone remember that post from a few weeks ago? Someone with a connection to recordstore clamed that they had info about the first single from the new album. That it was going to be ‘Skull’ and it was to be released in August. I can’t remember the exact date but if it was near the end of August it could be true. I’ll try and find the thread.

That’s great news, thanks for sharing it. :)

I’m really pleased that September is in fact the release date. When September was first mentioned a few moths ago I began to fear the worst. I remember when ROTT was first being discussed, January was mentioned but it ended up being May.

Also does anyone remember that post from a few weeks ago? Someone with a connection to recordstore clamed that they had info about the first single from the new album. That it was going to be ‘Skull’ and it was to be released in August. I can’t remember the exact date but if it was near the end of August it could be true. I’ll try and find the thread.

The thread of Skull as first single of new album was posted by a banned member which is a hoax.
I changed the title of the thread in order to warn people.

The thread of Skull as first single of new album was posted by a banned member which is a hoax.
I changed the title of the thread in order to warn people.

Oh, okay then. I knew people where saying it was a hoax but I didn’t know if it was proven or not.

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if it was the first single. He has played it live a lot and also on Jools Holland. And that’s usually the pattern. It happed with THPGU and AYNIM and I also remember him performing ‘Boy Happy’ on a few TV shows before it was officially announced as the fourth single from ROTT. And it’s short and quite catchy.

But now that we’re getting info on the album I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we hear the details about the single.

Back
Top Bottom