Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and OMG it's gonna make him SO MUCH MONEY. He'll be able to buy the whole touring group a round of Starbucks after they bank the profits. Whereas reforming The Smiths would've only made him a lousy 15-20 million.
im sure the spca wouldn't find it such a scoff-worthy amount

Stop acting like a smiths reunion only happens at the say so of Morrissey. Johnny doesn’t want f*** all to do with him. And Morrissey ain’t got the talent no more.
Johnny Marr has all but admitted in his own biography that it was Morrissey who was the hold out on the reunion. Today I'd agree that Marr doesn't want it either. Just one example of many on how Morrissey has turned down opportunities to make loads of easy cash throughout his career. Apparently now he is planning to finance his next First Class plane trip off the proceeds of signed Bowie albums :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

im sure the spca wouldn't find it such a scoff-worthy amount
As far as Morrissey's finances are concerned it's an absolute trifling amount. I'm sure when Moz's accountant peruses the yearly figures he's not gonna find 'signed Bowie album' right under the line of 'Broadway residency' when it comes to total revenue.

As far as Morrissey's finances are concerned it's an absolute trifling amount. I'm sure when Moz's accountant peruses the yearly figures he's not gonna find 'signed Bowie album' right under the line of 'Broadway residency' when it comes to total revenue.
yeah, buddy: understood. so why not have it so that the proceeds go to charity?

yeah, buddy: understood. so why not have it so that the proceeds go to charity?
Who says they don't and why is it any business of yours? Why doesn't Morrissey give ALL his money to charity? In fact why doesn't EVERYONE give all their money to charity?

Yeah and OMG it's gonna make him SO MUCH MONEY. He'll be able to buy the whole touring group a round of Starbucks after they bank the profits. Whereas reforming The Smiths would've only made him a lousy 15-20 million.
You've reached the point where Rifke is making more sense than you are.

Is it true you can buy Morrissey's used loo roll from the merchandise stall?

You've reached the point where Rifke is making more sense than you are.

To quote your own words to Chameleon, 'We've been through this before. I hope some day you're as bored with me as I am with you.' :lbf:

Last edited:
i want it to be known that even though im slightly baffled by all of this, I still love Morrissey. my questioning his decision to do this or his motive for doing it does not represent a fall in my love of him or admiration for him. it's well within my Morrissey love budget to question his behaviour and to even allow myself to be baffled by it at times. you have to sometimes with Morrissey. but he's still my dear darling number one babybear mozbunny, just so you all know.

Back
Top Bottom