Morrissey signed Bowie album on Christmas Heave

Perhaps not worthy of its own thread, but I thought this was amusing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been well documented the venues Bowie played
in actual fact bowie was working with Eno and Goldie and getting rave reviews, again.
He also went on to headline Glastonbury, in the uk and do hugely successful world tours.
Even when bowie "wasn't popular" he was still way more popular than moz everywhere in the world

Morrissey was actually the one who wasn't that popular by the mid 90s, post NME racist claims

Its been "well documented" that moz left as he was suffering depression and wasn't happy he wasnt popular with a bigger audience
You incels don't know your history.
As for the bowie fans claims, you are being stupid.
Mozzers modern fans, are some of the ugliest in the world, incels with hunch backs and racists with bad tats
Hard to be incel when in a 13 year old relationship but anything that calms you down a bit.

World tours have never ever been a mark of success. Other things dictate that. He wasn't talked about or noticed since before 1995 when his career was more or less over.

He paid for those world tours out of his own pocket and for record labels to release his music and huge bungs to make his songs climb the charts at all.

Boring useless artist with a strange fetish for space. You should focus on your Bowie forum not that there are any peopl there.

What made Bowie jealous of Moz was that Moz had hardcore fans unlike Bowie who toured before crowds of old grannies. Bowie never had the unique culture surrounding him that Moz still enjoys.

Is there life in a deep fried Mars bar?

Doubt it!

Using the name Aladdin like Bowie did was deeply racist and was seen as provocation by many muslims. Like Moz naming an album Omar the paki.

The more we try to avoid racism the more it surrounds us every day.

In case some out there are unaware of the meaning:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Christmas Heave

TOP DEFINITION

Christmas Heave
The true night before Christmas. It is spent getting so intoxicated you feel like shit on Christmas day. The origin is believed to date back to the Victorian era when adults would give their excitable kids some alchohol to make them sleep easier, however, they soon came to realise they were missing out big time and made it an adult tradition instead.
"What did you get for Christmas?" - Dave
"I don't know. I had a rough Christmas heave and didn't open my shit yet" - John

People seem to forgetting Bowie's flirtation with fascism during the Thin White Duke Period.

One of the least offensive things he said at the time was:

"Hitler was the greatest rock'n'roll star ever. He staged a country."

Not even Moz, loathesome as his views are, has quite gone that far.

Bunch of f***ing simpletons and whack-jobs around here, huh?

The very idea that Christmas ends with Boxing Days comes from complete morons out of touch with history. I see this more and more and illiterate people really believe that Christmas ends the day after Boxing Day.

It goes on long into January in countries where people are educated and in touch with the history of it. Not christians cause they are oppressed to stay stupid and illiterate but the people who are related to the people who created Christmas long before christianity.

Me and Varg Vikernes are having a good chuckle reading posts from you moron fake historians out there throwing out the tree the day after Boxing Day.

It is so LOL it is too much for me and Varg!
Yes yes. History! Trees, a fat man-man in a red suit and the birth of a 4’ 8” Arab-Jew in a shit-pile in Palestine. Yeah yeah. Don’t f*** with history.

You’re a f***ing complete and utter CLOWN.

It has been well documented how Bowie's career was over in 1995 and that he could not take Moz being more popular. I was there to witness it myself on 4 or 5 nights.

Even a crap England football team playing across the road got more attention the Bowie but the old grannies that turned up for him were cute sat there knitting and remembering the good old days.

Bowie fans are made up of ugly bald men from Charlton in London who chased away would be wives from Germany and ended up marrying a head in the air american from Ohio and got too many kids working as a publisher and going to silly Sicily on holiday.
Here’s a tidy fact for ^THIS shit-talking wanker...

David Bowie sold more records, from the grave, last year than Morrissey has sold in the past decade.

What’s up with the cognitive void in Morrissey fans? Are they all f***ing rube, nut bars? ...or just you?

People seem to forgetting Bowie's flirtation with fascism during the Thin White Duke Period.

One of the least offensive things he said at the time was:

"Hitler was the greatest rock'n'roll star ever. He staged a country."

Not even Moz, loathesome as his views are, has quite gone that far.
I wondered what all the noise and then I realized it was just the wind, whistling through the empty cavity between your ears.

David Bowie sold more records, from the grave, last year than Morrissey has sold in the past decade.

What’s up with the cognitive void in Morrissey fans? Are they all f***ing rube, nut bars? ...or just you?
Anyone sells more when dead. Just watch Ari Behn's useless novels shoot up the charts soon after he took his own life.

Bowie was a boring mainstream artist for wannabe middle class people who thought his music made them cool. Bowie never had the exclusive culture surrounding that Moz always enjoyed.

Bowie could not express his music through his body and just stood there like his own wax doll at Tussauds if there is such a horrible thing.

Bowie fans are just angry he died before Moz and can't take it when Moz speaks the truth which goes against what lefties Bowie fans stand for. He idolised drug use and lowlives. Not natural for a brit to flirt with germans.

David would be rolling in his grave. The last thing he would want is an illiterate, fascist inbred to be defacing his art. He ABHORRED racism, sexism, Islamophobia and fascism. All key tenants of Morrissey's far-right ideology.

Friendly reminder: f*** Morrissey. f*** For Britain. f*** Anne Marie Waters. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** racism.

You forgot someone. f*** Anonymous(e) ie. YOU !

Bravo.
x

David would be rolling in his grave. The last thing he would want is an illiterate, fascist inbred to be defacing his art. He ABHORRED racism, sexism, Islamophobia and fascism. All key tenants of Morrissey's far-right ideology.

Friendly reminder: f*** Morrissey. f*** For Britain. f*** Anne Marie Waters. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** racism.

Oh dear - you still think Morrissey's an absolute genius don't you? He's just gone from being a good genius to a bad genius! But he is still super brainy in your (ludicrously dimwitted) book - he's just signed up to a coherent far-right ideology to try and sell more records. What a scheming genius!
It's never struck you, has it, that Simple Steve might just be a bit of an idiot, at least when it comes to politics?
Go to his website and you are welcomed by a picture of (and a quote from) a black man. Wait a few weeks and you will hear the new Morrissey single - a duet with a black woman.
What an absolute fascist racist this man must be to do such things!
The man who celebrated the views of George Galloway! The man who urged Americans to vote for Bernie Sanders!
But you just can't understand or cope with this can you? The concept that Simple Steve might not be a genius but is in fact just a bit of a muddled idiot (when it comes to politics).
He is the most important human being in your entire life, and the thought that he might not be a massively intelligent super-intellectual (whether a good one or a bad one) is just too much for your simple brain to take in, isn't it?

This one is a complete waste of oxygen, but so are most of M's fans on this site. It's a holding cell for complete losers and rejects. Viva and Urbanus are clinging to this site 24/7 like the pestering barnacles that they are. Imagine being them! I'd rather off myself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom