Morrissey on Russell Brand - Repeat on E4

Dave2006

In case you missed it first time around...I've just seen the TV listings for E4 tonight.

11.30pm its the repeat of Moz and Courtney Love on the Russell Brand Show.

Or you could jut search youtube no doubt it's already on there somewhere.

Nice one, i missed that first time around i'll get it taped. I might warm to RB yet you never know!
Cheers

Re: morrissey - russell brand show NOW

Cheers for the info.

..:) I was starting to get that feeling when you know you've sat through something for ages and had the thought that this is time in your life that you'll never get back..:)

..:) I was starting to get that feeling when you know you've sat through something for ages and had the thought that this is time in your life that you'll never get back..:)

yeah thats my 2055th post ... that section of my lifes not comming back LOL

did you go to the edinburgh show last week

I did and it was a great show, though i prefer a venue with a bit of sawdust. I was way back in the stalls and had my neice with me so didn't want to leave her and join the mosh-pit, so it could have been better. Beautiful venue though, but when the artist is so good you're not looking at the surroundings..:)

I did and it was a great show, though i prefer a venue with a bit of sawdust. I was way back in the stalls and had my neice with me so didn't want to leave her and join the mosh-pit, so it could have been better. Beautiful venue though, but when the artist is so good you're not looking at the surroundings..:)

i dont know , some venues are better than others , i thought the playhouse was great , we were down the front (well row c) , it was amazing - we also went to the roundhouse but i felt it lacked and wasnt that good a venue .

to keep slightly to the thread topic ... did you see morrissey watching the show looking a bit lost

I think there's too many young people on that show who are pretending to have a good time and old Moz looks like a fish out of water. Could be wrong.

I should have moved up to the front and joined in, but i reckon i would have been so angry at the security i would have thrown a punch at the humungous mongaloid and then got my head kicked in...:)

Re, russell brand, I can't remember if there's any more. Oh, there isn't.

Russell Brand looked to be totally in awe and genuinely surprised when Morrissey hugged him...

Back
Top Bottom