Morrissey on "Later... with Jools Holland" (London, Oct. 3, 2017) - reminder / reports

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Posted by docinwestchester:

UPDATE Oct. 6:

Posted by Peanut:

The full show is tomorrow (Sat. 7th) at 11pm on BBC Two, not today as written in OP.

Posted by Springhealedkev:

I was at the Jools Holland show and he did 3 songs. The other 2 are ... ' I wish you lonely ' and 'all the young people must fall in love ' ... got so close to him but yet so far... thought we might see them in the bar after , but no.

Note posted by Johnny Barleycorn:

This edition is the short version. The full show will be on Friday.

Link to jools.holland.official / Instagram posted by an anonymous person:

40889_morrissey_jools.jpg

Last edited:
Yes cause they get bored. These people are the real losers, not the chavs in tracksuits. They will never care about real issues and only wanna compensate for the broken toys that dominated their childhood when their mum and dad were to drunk to even feed them.

Look at Anne Marie and see the poverty in her eyes and the neglect. That woman became a lesbian cause men in her life were wife beating alcoholics. She knew then and she knows now she was at the bottom of the social ladder and then the muslims came in very handy for her to point at them as the problem instead of focusing on the few extremists and deal with her own miserable background.

How can she ever solve the problems and she hasn't even got the brains and education required to lace your shoes. If she or the swedish nazis ever get some power it will end in chaos cause chaos is what they need to attract voters.

Maybe she can take care of the problems in her own country first like she is saying to the muslims?
????? to the majority of that i'm afraid.

But there aren't a 'few' extremists in the UK. Have a look at the numbers of people being watched CONSTANTLY and then the mere 23,000 figure. Mainstream parties don't help people with these worries. It was the British National Party that actually helped the parents of ALL the young girls raped by the Muslim grooming gangs up north, because Labour wouldn't take those rose tinted glasses off.

You don't have to agree with the message. It makes no difference.
He does what he wants. As he is free to do so.
Do you really think he would take into considering about what some trolls on this website would advise him?

Besides, if we will never know if the band members agree with the message or not, there is no point in arguing about that, is there?

All we know is, he wants them to wear them, but they can say no if they don't want to. If it is that important to them. There could be consequences of course but maybe not. We don't know.
He is the boss and they get paid by him. So strange eh?

I think it is not that important to them and anyway how do you know they don't agree? Did they say anything about it?

There might be an error or more in my thinking but not on this point.

By the way, did you really spread the misleading information about the two other songs Moz was going to do on Later with Jools Holland?

Kewpie accused you of being a troll for that, isn't it?
She seems much more reliable in her information then you.

The whole post is in an error in your thinking. (It's good line that Gelatone Sun came up with - wish I'd thought of it). It seems a troll is anyone who disagrees with the simple dullards on this site. I guess Morrissey would be a troll too for daring to go against the grain that mentally ungifted people insist is the way it must be.

The whole post is in an error in your thinking. (It's good line that Gelatone Sun came up with - wish I'd thought of it). It seems a troll is anyone who disagrees with the simple dullards on this site. I guess Morrissey would be a troll too for daring to go against the grain that mentally ungifted people insist is the way it must be.

In any case, supplying misleading information that would be clear upon seeing the show wasn't smart trolling.

The point was that whatever Moz says, or not, whatever he or his bandmembers wears or not, whatever he sings or not, he will get criticised for it, as the illustrious man he is.

If he would ever consider that shit he might as well shut the f*** up.
Which of course would be a party for his detractors.

The mentally ungifted people on this site are the dullards that spread around anonymously bullshit and hateful stuff.

The only error in my thinking is I have to read that cause there are anonymous posters who have something interesting and valuable to say. That's why I had to read your post.
I wish I hadn't.

You don't have to agree with the message. It makes no difference.
He does what he wants. As he is free to do so.
Do you really think he would take into considering about what some trolls on this website would advise him?

Besides, if we will never know if the band members agree with the message or not, there is no point in arguing about that, is there?

All we know is, he wants them to wear them, but they can say no if they don't want to. If it is that important to them. There could be consequences of course but maybe not. We don't know.
He is the boss and they get paid by him. So strange eh?

I think it is not that important to them and anyway how do you know they don't agree? Did they say anything about it?

There might be an error or more in my thinking but not on this point.

By the way, did you really spread the misleading information about the two other songs Moz was going to do on Later with Jools Holland?

Kewpie accused you of being a troll for that, isn't it?
She seems much more reliable in her information then you.

Seems like someone has really hurt your feeling, for that I a truly sorry. The truth can be a little painful sometimes, no?

Good to see you are working in tandem with Gelatone Sun, like some kind of demented, superannuated tag-team. Do you have minds of your own? A troll by the definition you unfortunate fools are using is anyone who dares to disagree with your simplistic views. Being a troll must be a rather good thing. So I am proud of the title you dullards have bestowed on me. Thank you!

However, I must admit that line Gelatone came up with; 'Hope that clears up the error in your thinking'; was a truly great one. I wish I had thought of it myself.

Since you claim you are not intelligent enough to see the contradiction (which I don't believe, otherwise you and Gelatone would not have got so pathetically upset about it) I will leave you to continue on in your own little passive-aggressive dreamworld where it's all really like you think it is. Doei!

Seems like someone has really hurt your feeling, for that I a truly sorry. The truth can be a little painful sometimes, no?

Good to see you are working in tandem with Gelatone Sun, like some kind of demented, superannuated tag-team. Do you have minds of your own? A troll by the definition you unfortunate fools are using is anyone who dares to disagree with your simplistic views. Being a troll must be a rather good thing. So I am proud of the title you dullards have bestowed on me. Thank you!

However, I must admit that line Gelatone came up with; 'Hope that clears up the error in your thinking'; was a truly great one. I wish I had thought of it myself.

Since you claim you are not intelligent enough to see the contradiction (which I don't believe, otherwise you and Gelatone would not have got so pathetically upset about it) I will leave you to continue on in your own little passive-aggressive dreamworld where it's all really like you think it is. Doei!

You don't have to apologize for hurting my feelings as I am not feeling hurt. Although it is kind and nice that you do.

Its just discussion on a website.
I like Moz and his music.
There are things he said in the past which I don't like.

But there are so many people saying things that I don't like, or agree with. But I still like his music and that is primary to me.
If other people make great music, it happens, I appreciate them too. But there is something special with Moz.
That's all.

"In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private."
-Morrissey birthday manifesto 2017

"They never stop talking, but they aren't allowed to say-
they cannot say what they really mean.
"
-All the Young People

Dont you think this line also applies to a lot of things politicians say though. That it applies to even just the nature of politics

his voice was excellent on I wish you lonely.

All the young people

I think the 'Jim Bowen' look really suits him. It's obviously a cheeky little nod to 'Bullseye'
The Lawnmowers are even wearing their 'Bully' t-shirts.
Super ! Great ! Smashing !
" Keep out of the black and in the red nothing in this game for staying in bed "

#come and look what you could have won

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

images
The Jim Bowen look (for our friends not in the know):cool:

#we've had a smashing time Jim

God the new material is week. What an insipid and tuneless bunch of musicians Moz has now. And the lyrics are banal. Trump says exactly what he feels. Doesn´t make him a good president...

1st time in history I wont be buying the new Morrissey album or going to one of his gigs, the new songs don't have anything about them, could even guess some of the next rhymes and predictability of the tones on 1st hearing

I think the 'Jim Bowen' look really suits him. It's obviously a cheeky little nod to 'Bullseye'
The Lawnmowers are even wearing their 'Bully' t-shirts.
Super ! Great ! Smashing !
" Keep out of the black and in the red nothing in this game for staying in bed "

#come and look what you could have won

He really does look a twat when playing, jeez its not exactly intricate notes is it? Wonder why he wears trousers that are about 6 inches too short?

Remember peeps, his voice is not the same as before, so he has probably adjusted everything accordingly. Just wait and hear the album first :)

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom