Morrissey on Desert Island Discs - 29 Nov 2009

I just didn't want the norm, in any way. And I didn't get it, and I'm very glad.

"You give good quote" :D

Dave

Next songs are Ramones and Lou Reed...Kirsty asked Moz what Johnny Marr said when he rang on the doorbell all those years ago and Moz replied 'he said I've come to pick up a parcel and I WAS that parcel!!':)

Next songs are Ramones and Lou Reed...Kirsty asked Moz what Johnny Marr said when he rang on the doorbell all those years ago and Moz replied 'he said I've come to pick up a parcel and I WAS that parcel!!':)

he said - hello
and I said - hello
he said - can I come in?
and I said - yes, of course

The guy is a poet!

Dave

Last edited:
I didn't know that his mum was a vegetarian before he was.

Klaus Nomi (but not Death!) and Nico 'I'm not saying'...Kirsty implied that moving to L.A. when he was 40 was his mid-life crisis! He agreed:lbf:

The Stooges - Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

Mott the Hoople - Sea Diver

Mott the Hoople, Sea Diver, is his final choice Kirsty imagines he'll be quite happy on his desert island as he likes being alone...morrissey said he can't wait!:)

As his luxury item to take with him to the Desert Island Morrissey said he would have to choose between a bed and a bag of sleeping pills in case he wanted to end it all...fortunately he chose the bed!

Loved the Bed or Sleeping pills:lbf:

He sounded a bit miserable despite the odd great one liners. Sounds like he will never be happy.:( Here lies the Public Image. The interviewer did her best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom