Morrissey last Wednesday in Dublin (May 10, 2023)

In a pub with someone somewhere somehow…actually, I think he was in Dublin? I don’t know. The link doesn’t work. Not for me, anyway. Doesn’t he look great!? ❤️

B27CA847-69C3-46EC-9282-04BEACB3BB9F.jpeg

From the Luke McCormack Facebook page:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone photoshop the original photo so that his 'smile' is upside down and therefore in the standard direction for the rest of humanity? I'd love to know what it looks like.

Kurt turned out to be one heck of a human being, a great family man, a person of good values. I do not know much about Matt Dillon, but I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about him. That generation of famous people....they were quality individuals (very high percentage of them) -
That's good to know.
Matt Dillon was so cute I barely dared to look at anything he was in. :tears:

Hopefully he was nowhere near Sandwich street giving succour to the fascists.
Interestingly, I googled "sandwich street fascist" and, amid some yummy image results, came across this... creature:

If that Dwyer is family, no wonder Morrissey wears a face like he's stuck in the Upside Down. "Oh, I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

In a pub with someone somewhere somehow…actually, I think he was in Dublin? I don’t know. The link doesn’t work. Not for me, anyway. Doesn’t he look great!? ❤️

View attachment 91015

From the Luke McCormack Facebook page:

full
and where did you get such an appearance from, Mr Morrissey? it's like you're some kind of unusual person. As if from another reality. Like from old books and legends. Are you real?

and where did you get such an appearance from, Mr Morrissey? it's like you're some kind of unusual person. As if from another reality. Like from old books and legends. Are you real?

Morrissey is the one on the left.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom