Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BAND OF OUTSIDERS" (October 31, 2023)

0-8.jpeg

Juan Galeano [bass], Brendan Buckley [drums], Jesse Tobias [guitars], Camila Grey [keyboards], Carmen Vandenberg [guitars], Morrissey [vocals].

Photo by Ryan Lowry, Harlem NYC, October 2023.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
M upfront.
good looking woman about town next.
hairy arsed guys at the back.
thats the way it should have been.

Seems odd that he would replace the entire band except for Jesse. I think Moz's manager must be a total dick like Alain said.
Brendan has been with him a little while now. I like this line up. Really like there being some female members in the band (though Moz does look a little like a cool uncle!) I hope that this is a sign of good things to come!

It's been 32 1/2 years since the glorious pictures on the visitor's stairs at the dome of Cologne have been taken: A tough looking, young Rockabilly line-up, ready to join any fight to defend it's irresistible leader, who finally found a "voice".
We all get older. Moz looks good but the band is something completely else compared to 1991. They look like they don't feel well. Not in a wilde outsider way.

It's been 32 1/2 years since the glorious pictures on the visitor's stairs at the dome of Cologne have been taken: A tough looking, young Rockabilly line-up, ready to join any fight to defend it's irresistible leader, who finally found a "voice".
We all get older. Moz looks good but the band is something completely else compared to 1991. They look like they don't feel well. Not in a wilde outsider way.
For me, the music just sounded better when it was played and sung by lean, mean, hungry rockabilly ruffians like the 1991 band.

A few of them do
Yes. You make a really valid point 🥹
I have a feeling Camila is quite smelly and uses perfume over her clothing regularly. 🧴
Moz can do so much better than these, although Brendan Buckley is quite a class act. 🥰

Good looking woman? Are you blind or gay? Not that there's anything wrong with either.
ray you would fold like a deckchair on a windy day if a woman even spoke to you.
the only contact you have had with women is your mother and your aunties,ya big mammies boy.

For me, the music just sounded better when it was played and sung by lean, mean, hungry rockabilly ruffians like the 1991 band.
a statement from somebody who is stuck in the past,those days are gone,most people have moved on.

Finally a proper band photo. This photographer nailed moz style, so happy we aren’t getting strangely edited garbage from Sam. It’s about time he found a photographer that knows how to capture him and sticks with it. Can’t wait to see more.

a statement from somebody who is stuck in the past,those days are gone,most people have moved on.
We’ll find out how that former rockability band (minus Boz) looks like and sounds like when Alain & band hit the road in December. I am already looking forward to the discussions on this board.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom