Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BAND OF OUTSIDERS" (October 31, 2023)

0-8.jpeg

Juan Galeano [bass], Brendan Buckley [drums], Jesse Tobias [guitars], Camila Grey [keyboards], Carmen Vandenberg [guitars], Morrissey [vocals].

Photo by Ryan Lowry, Harlem NYC, October 2023.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a long time since a band ( Morrissey w/band) photo has been taken/posted.

Very nice. 💙

Moz looks great in this picture, and the first one that Mr Lowry shared. Hopefully there'll be more to come. Jesse looks like he wasn't ready for the snap though!

Seems odd that he would replace the entire band except for Jesse. I think Moz's manager must be a total dick like Alain said.

Great pic. So happy to see a new band photo! Morrissey looks great and the band looks sharp too! I'm becoming fond of this lineup.

Just For Men is just what Jesse needs! I'm telling you, that stuff is great.

I'll say it!
"The worst line-up in over 40 years!"

And who is the balding guy in the middle?

Makes you wonder if there was "tension" with the last lineup.
We don't have to wonder. We know there was tension which is why Alain and Gustavo left. The new people have no idea who the manager is or what he would be like to work with so things are too early to know of any future tension. Gus and Al have been around too long I'd say to put up with it any longer.

Great pic. So happy to see a new band photo! Morrissey looks great and the band looks sharp too! I'm becoming fond of this lineup.

Just For Men is just what Jesse needs! I'm telling you, that stuff is great.
I hope a lot more photos were taken that could be used for two albums we'll never see.

Is that a crayon you scribble all over your scalp?

WHY are the ladies so small and in the back? Not a good look at all. Frankly I'm not sure why they are still in the band after "Capitol Wrecker's Debacle."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom