Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
Is that why he walked off? If so could you post a link to where you got the information from or is it more bullshit, like your posts about refunds.

Why do you think he walked off? What’s your speculation? And post a link to that info.

I'm expecting a lecture by Ms. Dodwell "The cold California autumn and how it can affect beloved older artists like Morrissey healthwise" by the minute.

he walked off without telling his band?
just left them standing there like idiots?

that looked truly awful.

Yes it may look awful to some.

I think @Surface will agree with me when I say, only he can answer to why he does what he does, so maybe we shouldn’t judge or speculate, not until he or at least Sam posts a reason on Central. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So is there a show tonight….?

Alain looked completely confused when Morrissey walked past him to leave the stage.
Absolutely. It doesn't seem like he's closer to him personally than the 3 younger members and that, after all this time. The drummer sits behind the kit for minutes with his head bowed. A really strange working group.

Alain looked completely confused when Morrissey walked past him to leave the stage.
Someone shouted ‘Brendon do a solo’. Which he heard, and which would have been great

He looked confused because he was confused. They all were. How would they be anything else when Moz walks off without a word. Very bad form.

Of course. But if you read my other posts, particularly the recent exchanges with Surface, then you’ll see why I said what I said.

Back
Top Bottom