Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
what the feck is snood anyway?
A warm yoke you pull over your head to keep you neck warm, kind of like a balaclava/scarf. Moz would look good in one.

ce6461b6ec4e89ad0c39392e4a212413.jpg

That's quite correct @gordyboy9 , there would be a maximum/minimum workplace temperature in any UK based workplace, as agreed by the relevant union, although in most cases rarely applied. Face facts, he plays for a mere 1.5 hours, does sterile set-lists, same old for year after year. You can't welch on a commitment like that because you're too cold, I'm done. FU Morrissey
well if thats your attitude then you wont be missed,bit of a spoilt child attitude,do we even have an offical reason why the show was stopped and not people putting two and two together and getting five.

I was in Warsaw when he walked off stage after 6 songs. No refund then, just an offer of free entry to another show.

Why are people complaining? Thanks to the refund you got a FREE 9 song concert. The only folks with cause to complain are those who paid over the odds on secondary ticket sites, or who spent hundreds of dollars travelling in from far away - and in both cases you only have yourself to blame. It's Morrissey - of course there's a cancellation risk.

To say, it's fan's fault that Moz cancels gigs....is moronic.

the people who attended last night got 9 songs so it was almost half a show and they will have the opportunity to attend a rescheduled show where they will have the whole bonfire album to choose from in the setlist,sounds like a win win for some people.
who would win in a fight.
M and his 9 songs versus a four hour arse numbing show by springsteen.

Last edited:
Nowadays, Moz is 25% Sam. At least.
It seems like a very strange arrangement, tho I do find it hard to believe Morrissey would not want control over everything posted on that site. There should have been a message from Morrissey posted there immediately, explaining this and apologizing. Other bands do it when they cancel in advance, not sure what the etiquette is for walking off the stage without a word.

It seems like a very strange arrangement, tho I do find it hard to believe Morrissey would not want control over everything posted on that site. There should have been a message from Morrissey posted there immediately, explaining this and apologizing. Other bands do it when they cancel in advance, not sure what the etiquette is for walking off the stage without a word.
I think it's almost indisputable, that many of the Central Posts are not from Morrissey's grace but are those of his nephew (who will already do it in the spirit of his uncle). That's why 25%!
And again parenthetically, I don't think it's a drama that he stops a concert if he doesn't feel well. He is an artist and a diva, not a dutiful employee. As sorry as I am for the fans, some of whom have traveled a long way to see him. That his communication in this matter has godlike traits, is nothing new for us.

I think it's almost indisputable, that many of the Central Posts are not from Morrissey's grace but are those of his nephew (who will already do it in the spirit of his uncle). That's why 25%!
And again parenthetically, I don't think it's a drama that he stops a concert if he doesn't feel well. He is an artist and a diva, not a dutiful employee. As sorry as I am for the fans, some of whom have traveled a long way to see him. That his communication in this matter has godlike traits, is nothing new for us.
Going back a bit here now, can't remember exact timeframe, he was canceling a lot and it was kind of the same deal for the fans - money for hotels, money for airfare, money for tickets, time off from work, etc. etc. and people vowing to never go see him again. I often wondered if that had more to do with what seems to be a dwindling audience than anything he's said. People are again vowing to never go see him again. It's just inconsiderate to not even say anything as you are leaving. I think people just really feel disrespected, even tho they know he's a diva and this is his pattern, they just want him to stop doing it. I know that's not realistic, but to read around and see people came here from other countries and spent thousands, I think they deserve at least a few words from him if he really can't continue the show.

Will the show tonight go ahead as planned, you think? There must be a lot of trepidation amongst the folks going.

Earlier this year I saw Duran Duran perform here in a pouring rain and a f***ing hail storm. The weather was so bad that in fact I hoped the gig would be cancelled -- but since I had bought a ticket, I put on a raincoat and wellies and went. The stage was so slippery that Simon Le Bon fell down one time and apologized he couldn't do his usual dance routine. At point he addressed the audience: "You do know, that the gigs with the worst possible weather turn out to be the best ones".

So yes, different bands have different approaches to unfortunate weather. But people who react like Morrissey shouldn't book outdoor gigs.

Cancellations and walk-offs are part of the Morrissey experience. The 'will he, won't he' question just adds to the drama of each show.

Back
Top Bottom