I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
And of course you had to reply.
It's what I get paid to do!

Whenever someone gets my attention here it makes them smile and feel like they are living fulfilling lives after all and I just have to confirm it by giving them a bit of attention.

Well thank you, it seems you and your role are perfectly suited. Please continue to give me close attention, I can almost feel your breath on my neck.

He was wearing a f***ing Smiths t-shirt not a Morrissey t-shirt.
And you don't need to "support the man", you can just listen to the music if you so want.

Uncle Skinny loves to go on about New Order and how great they and their music is - and I agree, I'm a fan of them and their music - but it was only 30 or so years ago that they were all accused of being Nazis and fascists.

Err, I don't. I don't think I ever have.

He was wearing a f***ing Smiths t-shirt not a Morrissey t-shirt.
And you don't need to "support the man", you can just listen to the music if you so want.

Uncle Skinny loves to go on about New Order and how great they and their music is - and I agree, I'm a fan of them and their music - but it was only 30 or so years ago that they were all accused of being Nazis and fascists.

Unfortunately, Morrissey has tainted the Smiths legacy as he has his own. Most good people find racism deplorable in all its forms. Morrissey is a racist.

Its a fake avatar, a hater sock puppet pay it no mind. FAKE SOCK PUPPET NEWS.:rolleyes:
Why don't you drop this sock puppet (and your other ones) and go back to your old sock puppet? It misses you.
Just remember to give the poor thing a wash. It's crustier than day old baguette. :(

(Seen here in Drama J model)

007-cock-sock-puppet.jpg

Why don't you drop this sock puppet (and your other ones) and go back to your old sock puppet? It misses you.
Just remember to give the poor thing a wash. It's crustier than day old baguette. :(

(Seen here in Drama J model)

View attachment 45030

:eek:

FINALLY!
The mystery is SOLVED. Now we know why Drama J walks and sits funny.
:thumb: 30 years of mystery SOLVED>:straightface:

Err, I don't. I don't think I ever have.

There is nothing wrong with the music of Joy Division or New Order, let me tell you that young man.
But I'm almost 100% certain it was you going on about how badly the last Morrissey album has done and how well the latest New Order single and album had been received.
Regardless, my point wasn't who said it, it's what was said.

There is nothing wrong with the music of Joy Division or New Order, let me tell you that young man.
But I'm almost 100% certain it was you going on about how badly the last Morrissey album has done and how well the latest New Order single and album had been received.
Regardless, my point wasn't who said it, it's what was said.
You're wrong. I have never, ever said anything like that.

Use your own words c***chops, if you want to quote me at least don't sully my posts with your horshit.

You said that if you wore a Morrissey t-shirt now, you would fully expect people to pass comment on that, in a thread about a guy being harassed for wearing a Smiths t-shirt. Come on, stop being obtuse, you f***ing know what I'm saying, but I'll spell it out if need be.
I don't feel anyone should be abused, or even commented on, for the t-shirt they wear, but even if YOU disagree with that sentiment then it doesn't hold much water here as we are talking about a guy wearing a f***ing Smiths t-shirt. Not all four of them are responsible for what Morrissey has said in his solo career, and neither should they be.
People don't like nonces, but i've never seen anyone get shit for wearing a The Who t-shirt.

You said that if you wore a Morrissey t-shirt now, you would fully expect people to pass comment on that, in a thread about a guy being harassed for wearing a Smiths t-shirt. Come on, stop being obtuse, you f***ing know what I'm saying, but I'll spell it out if need be.
I don't feel anyone should be abused, or even commented on, for the t-shirt they wear, but even if YOU disagree with that sentiment then it doesn't hold much water here as we are talking about a guy wearing a f***ing Smiths t-shirt. Not all four of them are responsible for what Morrissey has said in his solo career, and neither should they be.
People don't like nonces, but i've never seen anyone get shit for wearing a The Who t-shirt.

My issue was that you quoted me with something I hadn't said.

If you've worn a Morrissey t-shirt ever it'll get commented on. Like it or not. Anyone who knows that I like The Smiths have taken great pleasure in telling me Morrissey is a twat for a long time. Now he's a hot topic it'll most likely happen with strangers. I'm just saying my opinion, no need to get uptight.

My issue was that you quoted me with something I hadn't said.

If you've worn a Morrissey t-shirt ever it'll get commented on. Like it or not. Anyone who knows that I like The Smiths have taken great pleasure in telling me Morrissey is a twat for a long time. Now he's a hot topic it'll most likely happen with strangers. I'm just saying my opinion, no need to get uptight.

Oooh I've never said he's not a twat! He's clearly a twat, I'm just not sure if he is a certified racist.
And the reason I was getting uptight is because I don't take kindly to being called c***-chops, not in the pub or on this bent forum.
Although I will admit I'm now getting used to being called it in the pub.

Oooh I've never said he's not a twat! He's clearly a twat, I'm just not sure if he is a certified racist.
And the reason I was getting uptight is because I don't take kindly to being called c***-chops, not in the pub or on this bent forum.
Although I will admit I'm now getting used to being called it in the pub.

I called you c***chops for quoting words I didn't say. Say what you like, just don't make out I said something I didn't.

Tags
london morrissey
Back
Top Bottom