I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
Yes, and I would suggest Edith Massey in a mullet wig to portray you, but sadly, she's dead.

Im not in the 'Airheads' movie:crazy:
Divine could do a one man/woman show playing all 3 of you.:lbf:

But surely there's a huge difference between a passing "comment" and,according to the poster,shouting and abuse?
And where on earth did the homophobe thing come from?

The homophobic comments coming from the idiots clearly state to me that they know nothing of Morrissey AT ALL! Cleary not heard "Hand in glove"
It's just twats thinking they are clever, a clear case of fake outrage imho. it has been documented in the past that Robert Smith of The Cure has an intolerable hatred of Morrissey, why? god knows it didn't even say in the write up. maybe some of the REAL Cure fans know this and just jumped on the hate train destined for Moz. f*** em, f*** the lot of them, I know id rather be educated through Morrissey's lyrics than have my brain distorted by someone bleating about banana fish bones!

Eddie Riff.
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
The homophobic comments coming from the idiots clearly state to me that they know nothing of Morrissey AT ALL! Cleary not heard "Hand in glove"
It's just twats thinking they are clever, a clear case of fake outrage imho. it has been documented in the past that Robert Smith of The Cure has an intolerable hatred of Morrissey, why? god knows it didn't even say in the write up. maybe some of the REAL Cure fans know this and just jumped on the hate train destined for Moz. f*** em, f*** the lot of them, I know id rather be educated through Morrissey's lyrics than have my brain distorted by someone bleating about banana fish bones!

Eddie Riff.
Jason

This is all very true, but you have to understand that the Cure fans are not very bright. In fact they
are notoriously slow.:turtle:

Eddie Riff.
Jason
You should put a piece of metal in your head, it will make you dead, make you hipper. (Hippa hippa hippa!)

Attention seekers of the world unite and do...f*** all.

Was at said gig in the park and witnessed some horrendous Moz t-shirts (‘Spent the Day...’ etc). No sign of any abuse to these fans. I smell a Quorn rat. A big, fat alt-right rat stirring the shit in the name of ‘free speech’. Fake news.

Yours,

Yet Another English Left

What the F is Sadiq planning to do about decent employed peeps being knifed in the streets?:straightface:

What the F is Sadiq planning to do about decent employed peeps being knifed in the streets?:straightface:

Probably f*** all!

When they do finally catch the piss-ants they will be banged up with xbox's and now having a landline phone in their cells! oooh the little tykes...
Sadiq is a f***ing joke!

Eddie Riff

"I personally don't believe Morrissey is a racist, far from it in fact, and I don't believe be has fascist views. But very narrow minded people do believe this and will revel in the opportunity to insult and provoke his fans into action."

If I wore a t shirt with his mug on it now it wouldn't be beyond my imagination that somebody would pass comment.

Maybe not, but they shouldn't.
Also he was wearing a Sheila Take A Bow T-shirt, which has an image of Candy Darling, a transgender actress, on it. Which makes the homophobe comments even more perplexing.
The Smith's were a band, made up of four diffetent people, so why should this kid have to put up with being harassed at a music concert, or anywhere else for that matter!?

Wearing a Morrissey tshirt is the same as wearing a Trump tshirt. You cannot support the man without supporting the beliefs of said man. Morrissey is a racist. Period. Not hard to see why wearing the tshirt of a racist would provoke outrage. Simple.

He was wearing a f***ing Smiths t-shirt not a Morrissey t-shirt.
And you don't need to "support the man", you can just listen to the music if you so want.

Uncle Skinny loves to go on about New Order and how great they and their music is - and I agree, I'm a fan of them and their music - but it was only 30 or so years ago that they were all accused of being Nazis and fascists.

Maybe not, but they shouldn't.
Also he was wearing a Sheila Take A Bow T-shirt, which has an image of Candy Darling, a transgender actress, on it. Which makes the homophobe comments even more perplexing.
The Smith's were a band, made up of four diffetent people, so why should this kid have to put up with being harassed at a music concert, or anywhere else for that matter!?

Use your own words c***chops, if you want to quote me at least don't sully my posts with your horshit.

The problem with people these days is that they care what other people think. The more you support something the more you need to show it.

Robert Smith looks and always has looked like Liz Taylor fell out of a tumble dryer. Oh and most of his work is kak too.
And we thank you for this useless bit of info and will never know how we were able to live without it up until now.
You sure saved us boy!

Tags
london morrissey
Back
Top Bottom