How much did you pay?

mozarr

Forgiving Jesus
Just curious what did you pay for your Morrissey concert ticket? Just curious in general and specifically, how much did some of you pay for tickets to the Las Vegas show at Pearl - total with service charge and all that fun junk.

Thanks!

$20,$25,$20 etc....never more than $25 i think, but i have never had seats right upfront or anything but good seats none the less..i just get them from scalpers at the shows...the longer you wait around the less you pay, and haggling helps(the scalpers aren't fans and usually pay about $10-30 a ticket from what i have gathered)

1 x wherever @ Mann, Philly: $55 (planned)
1 x floor @ MSG, NYC: $95
1 x pavilion @ Wolf Trap, Vienna: $75? (don't have tic in front of me right now)
2 x GA @ Ram's Head, Baltimore: $146
1 x GA @ NorVA, Norfolk: ~$50 (planned)

Total: too much :(

Interesting. I thought ticket prices were going to be much higher. Thanks for the replies!

i'm hitting 8 shows total and my tickets have been about $75 apiece after service charges. i've bought pairs for each show, and in seattle bought a second pair when i found someone on here selling 2nd row tickets. this tour hasn't been cheap for me, that's for sure! it's been expensive for me in particular because the shows i've hit have been expensive: stockton, both sparks dates, seattle, ventura, riverside, hollywood & vegas. i understand tix in the midwest and some of the east coast are a little cheaper? i also managed to get my vegas and riverside tickets through craigslist/ebay respectively, without having to pay much over face value - general admission, no less, and long after the show had sold out.

cg

Just curious what did you pay for your Morrissey concert ticket? Just curious in general and specifically, how much did some of you pay for tickets to the Las Vegas show at Pearl - total with service charge and all that fun junk.

Thanks!

$183 for two GA tix to riverside... i know it's gonna be worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom