How Do/Did You Score Yr Front Row Tickets?

hypocrite...you talk about shitty things to do, like sneak up front into the pit section (simply because you prefer everyone is tied to their seats), and yet you don't see anything wrong with buying a block of seats, over half of them you don't need. How about just buying what you need!!! this allows other buyers a chance at getting tickets they want.

If she has the money to lay it out... and she has the friends that want to take the seats then more power to her. I mean come on... how many times have you gotten through on ticketmaster and scored seats and taken the max because you know SOMEONE will go.

I have done that several times... post season baseball, concerts... who hasn't?

If she has the money to lay it out... and she has the friends that want to take the seats then more power to her. I mean come on... how many times have you gotten through on ticketmaster and scored seats and taken the max because you know SOMEONE will go.

I have done that several times... post season baseball, concerts... who hasn't?

Well, actually, I wouldn't adopt that tactic for assigned seating -- the higher the number of seats you order, the crappier your seats. However, for GA events, I've done it. But one time I was left holding a couple of Moz tickets that I ended up giving away for free.

As for Preggers, it sounded like a wonderful idea! I didn't think Preggers was on par with a scalper since my understanding was that people who went in on this wouldn't be paying more than it cost to do the group order. People do what they gots to do to get prime seats.

Well, actually, I wouldn't adopt that tactic for assigned seating -- the higher the number of seats you order, the crappier your seats. However, for GA events, I've done it. But one time I was left holding a couple of Moz tickets that I ended up giving away for free.

As for Preggers, it sounded like a wonderful idea! I didn't think Preggers was on par with a scalper since my understanding was that people who went in on this wouldn't be paying more than it cost to do the group order. People do what they gots to do to get prime seats.

Absolutely - Now I have never ordered 20 at a time... Usually if it is something really eventful and I know people want to go I order only 4 (which is the max usually allowed) or two sets of two. OR... you are sometimes limited as with the World Series where at times there have been limits to two per person.

God help ticketmaster when the All Star Game rolls into town next year.

Thanks for the support- I'm only trying to get myself and my friends from Solo into those first tier of seats. I wouldn't come here and talk about it if I was planning to bilk everyone. People I have met through this site and at shows have been incredibly kind, helpful, and generous to me, and I've made some really good friends.

And it's true, most likely this ticket order, if they even do groups, will come back with a chunk of the middle orchestra and I will say no thanks. But it was worth a try.

The industry I work in has a huge trade show here in the Chicago area every year. And every year, I spend the whole week helping my out-of-town colleagues and friends get their hotels straightened out, giving people rides to and from the airport, and making dinner reservations. I live here, it's my job to be a good hostess and help when people come to my home. To me it feels no different than making sure there is an extra big stack of clean towels in the guest bath if you come to stay with me. That's just the way I am.

So anyway, I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I'll update everyone if the ticket order comes through with good seats!

Hey:0 Which ones are you planning on going to? I would be interested in getting 3.
Peace

Thanks for the support- I'm only trying to get myself and my friends from Solo into those first tier of seats. I wouldn't come here and talk about it if I was planning to bilk everyone. People I have met through this site and at shows have been incredibly kind, helpful, and generous to me, and I've made some really good friends.

And it's true, most likely this ticket order, if they even do groups, will come back with a chunk of the middle orchestra and I will say no thanks. But it was worth a try.

The industry I work in has a huge trade show here in the Chicago area every year. And every year, I spend the whole week helping my out-of-town colleagues and friends get their hotels straightened out, giving people rides to and from the airport, and making dinner reservations. I live here, it's my job to be a good hostess and help when people come to my home. To me it feels no different than making sure there is an extra big stack of clean towels in the guest bath if you come to stay with me. That's just the way I am.

So anyway, I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I'll update everyone if the ticket order comes through with good seats!

Back
Top Bottom