Vienna, VA Presale - How did you do?

i was on right at 10 AM and the closest we could get was center front orchestra, row s. i didn't go for pit tickets, though; been buying too many tickets for this tour as it is.

I put my order in within the first minute of on-sale and got two tickets in row CCC of the pit! I'm really happy about that! How did everyone else do?

I was on v quick, was going for pit tix (even though they were $100 each - yikes!!).

Didn't succeed so had to settle for center orchestra, row U.

Not bad I suppose.

I thought the sale started at 10 on Friday, so I only just (midnight on Thursday) got mine. Front side orchestra for $55. BTW, I'm going alone because my dear wife has agreed to attend only one Moz concert (Bawlmer) with me. Anyone for a post-show shindig?

There's no way Wolf Trap will sell out.

Oh, and I'm in J15. Not too bad. Don't know how I'll sneak in my recording equipment, though :)

Last edited:
Best I could do is was Front Orchestra, Far Right, row J. That's cool w/ me. Ten rows back ain't bad at all! There's no way in hell I'd want pit seats.

Anyone recorded there before? How tough is it to get equipment into an open-air venue? I hope someone will be able to record. So far, every show I have been to in the DC area (Strokes, Kings of Leon, Supersuckers, Chesterfield Kings, New York Dolls) was recorded in either audio or video! I'm just lucky I guess!

Back
Top Bottom