‘Pigsty’ has won the downloading vote (please read)

Do you have that without the Attack logo? We wouldn't want to confuse people into thinking an actual single has been released...

Oh yeah, good thinking ;)

Here it is without, Maybe we could design a Moz-solo logo to go at the bottom :p

The explanatory website looks great, single cover looks great, now for a way for non-UK CC holders to participate...

And yes, Life is a Pigsty really is the best of Morrissey as he is right now, and one of the best tracks of his solo career period.

The explanatory website looks great, single cover looks great, now for a way for non-UK CC holders to participate...

And yes, Life is a Pigsty really is the best of Morrissey as he is right now, and one of the best tracks of his solo career period.

King Leer, read my earlier post.

Go to bleep.com

Create an account. The only info they ask you for is a username and password.

Pay for your download using paypal. When paying, click "no shipping address required"

Bleep counts towards the UK download charts.

I'll inform this to several Japanese fan sites as well.
Hopefully it'd get some reaction from them.:)

No problem, glad I could help :)

Also I don’t know if this will be any use to you but here’s a pigsty single cover I designed for another thread.

Very nice! Can I do a cover version of Moudly Old Bread to stick on the b side? ;)

Also you should put the link to the video in a comment on the main board. There’s a few negative comments on there this might change their minds ;)

Last edited:
Shame you can't release a video like that of 'Interesting Drug' where God frees those rabbits. That would get Peta etc on board and get the veggie vote (which i'd assume is the majority of Morrissey fans).

King Leer, read my earlier post.

Go to bleep.com

Create an account. The only info they ask you for is a username and password.

Pay for your download using paypal. When paying, click "no shipping address required"

Bleep counts towards the UK download charts.

So they do count? I emailed them asking this question 3 days ago & haven't received an answer from them. Does anybody know for sure that they do if you don't put in a shipping address?

If downloads off Bleep don't count, did anybody come up with a way for non-UK folks to participate, maybe by paypal-ing $ to an account and letting UK-ers do the downloading?

The only definite way to make your download count is to paypal the money to a Brit and have them download on your behalf.

According to the BBC, Bleep.com does count towards the UK singles chart, so I presume this means that people from anywhere can download. They might have to download in GBP though?

According to the BBC, Bleep.com does count towards the UK singles chart, so I presume this means that people from anywhere can download. They might have to download in GBP though?

Maybe true dat? Hopefully bleep will reply.

My download was recorded in paypal as a GBP transaction, although my primary currency is USD, which I assume is the default currency for anyone not in the dozen or so "main" currency areas.

Easy to switch between currencies tho. I could change my default currency to GBP, but like I said, it showed up as a £ transaction and "No Address Provided".

Maybe true dat? Hopefully bleep will reply.

My download was recorded in paypal as a GBP transaction, although my primary currency is USD, which I assume is the default currency for anyone not in the dozen or so "main" currency areas.

Easy to switch between currencies tho. I could change my default currency to GBP, but like I said, it showed up as a £ transaction and "No Address Provided".

Good to know! For whomever made the website.... (Great job, btw, and sorry I already forgot who on this thread made it). Maybe you should put something on the main page about the fact that non-UK residents can download from Bleep? As it is it really looks at first glace like this is only for people in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom