Where oh where?

..Will Boy George be spotted at koko tonight? will he have a poke off again? I am literally panting with excitement and anticipation. :)flamethrow:)

..Will Boy George be spotted at koko tonight? will he have a poke off again? I am literally panting with excitement and anticipation. :)flamethrow:)

I hope him and Morrissey have a poke off - and then a big bitch fight over who's the biggest NY Dolls fanboy. Mind you, didn't Morrissey sort of loose interest in them after they 'reformed' and carried on for more than his one-off 'Meltdown' gig?

I hope him and Morrissey have a poke off - and then a big bitch fight over who's the biggest NY Dolls fanboy. Mind you, didn't Morrissey sort of loose interest in them after they 'reformed' and carried on for more than his one-off 'Meltdown' gig?

biggest? Bring in the scales! :straightface:

I didn't know he'd lost interest. God, he's so fickle, I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't half Italian. :cool: With all due respect, Mr Morrissey senior. :o

(runs)

biggest? Bring in the scales! :straightface:

I didn't know he'd lost interest. God, he's so fickle, I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't half Italian. :cool: With all due respect, Mr Morrissey senior. :o

(runs)

Ha Ha! At least Morrissey carries his weight well (I think), Boy George looks like a bloated corpse. He was so pretty when he was young and in Culture Club - one of my (confused) friends thought he was the most beautiful women she'd ever seen.

Don't think it's ever a good idea to try and re-create the past musically - which is why The Smiths should never reform (not that it'll ever happen). It would only ever be a disappointment.

Re: Where ho where?

A cheerful thought. :thumb:

And as my parents are about the same age, it really brightened up my day, too...:thumb::thumb: :straightface:

Mind you, you can be past seventy and be more energetic than your 40/ 50 year olds offsprings...:o I'm sure a few people know what I mean.:highfive:

Ha!

Your post made me laugh for days- not non stop (that would be dangerous).
I did think about it when walking past a bus stop and started to giggle, alas a man at the said stop thought I was giggling about him!

I was checking the website earlier, but couldn't see if it was going ahead or not. Finally they said it would, but too late for me.

Back
Top Bottom