When was Moz hated?

M

MrMajeika

Question: When did Moz become totally hated by non Moz fans?

I remember the early 2018 tour when he played big arenas so he can’t have been fully hated at that point?

But later in the year the Castlefield shows were cancelled so he must have been hated by that point.

So when is the exact point that the hatred towards Moz took place?

He's not hated, he's envied. People are jealous and want to be up on the stage with him and to have a strong powerful singing voice

Also there seems to be indifference and a turning away of heads to white middle aged males at this point in artist history, he is not lizzo

He's not hated, he's envied. People are jealous and want to be up on the stage with him and to have a strong powerful singing voice

Also there seems to be indifference and a turning away of heads to white middle aged males at this point in artist history, he is not lizzo

He's a fourth gender humasexual - he does not have to worry about this point in history.

He's a fourth gender humasexual - he does not have to worry about this point in history.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Morrissey has been hated by non-fans since the Smiths. It's the fans that turned on him and refused to support him any longer when his ill-thought out statements clashed with their idealized image of him, along with a decline in his musical output. Morrissey's fan base is a cult of personality until that illusion is shattered.

Morrissey's fan base is a cult of personality until that illusion is shattered.

This thread deals and answers some topics around this...

I can't tell weither you are being serious or not, are you defending or insulting him, I cannot tell... :straightface:

He described himself as a fourth gender & as a humasexual - having your own gender & sexuality label is very fashionable right now.

If he had a decent manager he would not be in so much trouble.

Most of the younger journalists don't know anything about him apart from the allegations.

He has always been hated by a significant number of non-fans since 1983 - but in recent times things got extremely bad on May 13th 2019.

Wrong question. The reason he sold just a few hundred tickets for Castlefield was due to former fans who‘d heard enough of the crap he was coming out with about UK politics.

I was on a guided tour of Salford the other week. The guide, a former Smiths/Morrissey fan, asked for a show of hands to make Salford a Morrissey free zone. All 20 people on the walk raised their hand.

Question: When did Moz become totally hated by non Moz fans?

I remember the early 2018 tour when he played big arenas so he can’t have been fully hated at that point?

But later in the year the Castlefield shows were cancelled so he must have been hated by that point.

So when is the exact point that the hatred towards Moz took place?

Wasn’t this thread (below) you started enough? seems you get off on stirring the pot.

What’s wrong with you?

Wrong question. The reason he sold just a few hundred tickets for Castlefield was due to former fans who‘d heard enough of the crap he was coming out with about UK politics.

I was on a guided tour of Salford the other week. The guide, a former Smiths/Morrissey fan, asked for a show of hands to make Salford a Morrissey free zone. All 20 people on the walk raised their hand.

They reacted to the media. Anyone who really looked at what he said would know it wasn't making ideological sense.

They reacted to the media. Anyone who really looked at what he said would know it wasn't making ideological sense.
Sorry, but you’re just wrong. “They” includes me, and I reacted to exactly what the man himself said, repeated, and doubled down on.

Sorry, but you’re just wrong. “They” includes me, and I reacted to exactly what the man himself said, repeated, and doubled down on.

What exactly? Because I expect it's the selective quotes that have been repeated endlessly & misleadingly in the press & on social media & not what he was actually saying.

What exactly? Because I expect it's the selective quotes that have been repeated endlessly & misleadingly in the press & on social media & not what he was actually saying.
Keep convincing yourself.

Keep convincing yourself.

Right, these cult members disregard what's actually recorded coming out of his mouth, posted on his website, said at shows, badges proudly worn and prefer to re-interpret it to fit their idea of Morrissey. It is exactly a cult mentality. Those of us who can't believe we were taken in for so long linger and warn but they have to see it for themselves.

Right, these cult members disregard what's actually recorded coming out of his mouth, posted on his website, said at shows, badges proudly worn and prefer to re-interpret it to fit their idea of Morrissey. It is exactly a cult mentality.

Those of us who can't believe we were taken in for so long linger and warn but they have to see it for themselves.

warn against what? Warn them not to enjoy the music of an artist? Lol :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom