What Is Your Job Title ?

did you take too many off the top and get caught? I have lots of ex-chemists friends that did that

hello dear, I didn't know what you meant at first, it took me a second ... :p
I was not a chemist as in pharmacist, but as in working with/manipulating chemicals. I wanted to be a pharmacist a long time ago, but I wouldn't ever skim off the top. I can be a right bitch sometimes, but unethical I ain't. :p Which is why I'm no longer a chemist.

<<<===Assistant to the regional manager...........

Sorry just getting in the mood for 'the office' tonight (US version that is)...

but really, just plain 'ol Data Analyst in the real estate business...:rolleyes:

I'm in the real estate business (development) too. But I'd rather work at Dunder Mifflin!! :D How hilarious is The Office?! So glad it's back! My face hurts from laughing! That is my kinda TV. And Earl. How great is Earl...? It kills me! BTW, I forgot to add "Mom" to my job title. The benefits are pretty good.

Rock-n-Roll Cheapskate Mama.

"Consultant" (I've taught a couple courses in frugal living, freelance, so I don't really get a title).

--jeniphir

I'm in the real estate business (development) too. But I'd rather work at Dunder Mifflin!! :D How hilarious is The Office?! So glad it's back! My face hurts from laughing! That is my kinda TV. And Earl. How great is Earl...? It kills me! BTW, I forgot to add "Mom" to my job title. The benefits are pretty good.

Dwight Schrute is my hero. :)

Stain On The Ass Of Society

Oh, and I've just added "Avon Lady" to my list of titles!

--jeniphir

Back
Top Bottom