What Is Your Job Title ?

Bond Enforcement Officer

( I own a bail bonding company )

Does that mean that when people are out on bond and don't appear in court, that you go get them? Or is that the standard title for "bailbondsman"?

Do you bail out anyone that has the money or do you have to decide if you feel there is a chance that they will flee?

I'm just curious.

Does that mean that when people are out on bond and don't appear in court, that you go get them? Or is that the standard title for "bailbondsman"?

.Do you bail out anyone that has the money or do you have to decide if you feel there is a chance that they will flee?

I'm just curious.

Bond enforcement officer is a somewhat generic term

yes we chase them down if they dont show and no i dont bond everyone , i look at all the factors involved and then decide if we will take them on , flight risk is a minor factor there are others that are considered.

Thanks. It sounds like it could be exciting sometimes.

I don't have a job title. I am currently self-employed, buying and selling vintage items.

i do a bit of buying and selling in vintage ephemera myself , what types of items do you deal in ?

Director, Artistic Director or Technical Director depending on the production

Marsh Office Clerk/ general work horse. :rolleyes: I still love it though.

I'll be president some day :eek:

i do a bit of buying and selling in vintage ephemera myself , what types of items do you deal in ?

I used to work in an shop that dealt in estate sales. I sometimes sell for them, and it could be anything though it's mostly jewelry. I sell jewelry and sometimes books. Once in a while I sell musical instruments.

edit: You changed your avatar. Was that Elvis one vintage blotter? Some people collect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack of all trades, master of none

In reality, a marketing grunt... who dies a little inside each day miserably assisting the accounting slag.

what do you want to do, and what are you good at? hopefully there is some place that they overlap.

what do you want to do, and what are you good at? hopefully there is some place that they overlap.

:)
Well, power/freedom, money and office work. And I'm good with writing and reading, general schoolwork simply:p.

Find something that is uniquely you and work it. You seem like a likable person so people will want to help you. Good luck.

Boutique owner and collector of vintage costume jewellery, formerly know as an English language and literature teacher.
Finally found my true calling and it feels good!

<<<===Assistant to the regional manager...........

Sorry just getting in the mood for 'the office' tonight (US version that is)...

but really, just plain 'ol Data Analyst in the real estate business...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom