Southpaw Live??

Noel

Tony The Pony
One of my favourite tracks this does anyone no if Mozz ever played it live, and if so do any copies exist.
Help as ever mucho appreciated

Cheers
Noel

As I understand it, both Southpaw & Best Friend On The Payroll have never been preformed live....

Did he not do southpaw when he played Battersea power station and Chester' "Northgate Arena" in December that year? (by that year I mean the year of the album release)

I was at both of these gigs and if I am not mistaken they were the only two gigs in this country to support the album. I don't recall the set list at all so I am not sure.

Elcka supported him on these dates I think.

"Did he not do southpaw when he played Battersea power station and Chester' "Northgate Arena" in December that year? (by that year I mean the year of the album release)"

My understanding is that these 2 gigs were in 1997 3 years later and Southpaw did not feature. Unless he played these 2 concerts in 1994 as well and both in December which seems a coincidence...

Looks like it was never performed indeed...

I stand corrected.

I dont have a diary for a brain I am afraid. I was sure it was a southpaw tour but I am happy to concede.

The reason I was so convinced it was southpaw was because before he came on at chester the into was the drum solo from "the operation". Or is this my memory failing me agian.

Thinking about it now it was definately the Maladjusted tour because he introduced the encore as "sorrow will come in the end" and promptly burst in to "shoplifters"

Back
Top Bottom