This Is Morrissey (Live)

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
A collection of unusual renditions and rarely played live tracks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/04x8u0

Track listing:

Will Never Marry
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Angel Angel Down We Go Together
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
That's Entertainment
Let The Right One Slip In
Used To Be A Sweet Boy
Boxers
Trouble Loves Me
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You Are Small
Mexico
Come Back To Camden
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Asleep

Cover:

This%20is%20Morrissey_zpsw3kl7tb3.jpg

Enjoy!

A collection of unusual renditions and rarely played live tracks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/04x8u0

Track listing:

Will Never Marry
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Angel Angel Down We Go Together
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
That's Entertainment
Let The Right One Slip In
Used To Be A Sweet Boy
Boxers
Trouble Loves Me
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You Are Small
Mexico
Come Back To Camden
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Asleep

Cover:

This%20is%20Morrissey_zpsw3kl7tb3.jpg

Enjoy!
Nice to see you in the downloads section again IR.
I will give this a good listen in rush hour tomorrow.
Thank you,
FWD.

This is really cool.
But a gem that should of been on it is 'It's Not Your Birthday Anymore ". I think it was only played once in Washington DC. I have it if you would like it. The recording is really good too...

This is really cool.
But a gem that should of been on it is 'It's Not Your Birthday Anymore ". I think it was only played once in Washington DC. I have it if you would like it. The recording is really good too...

Thank you.
Yes, I had forgotten about that one (and probably a fair few others) .
It just occurred to me the other day that all these alternative versions and rarely played live tracks exist and I never really listen to them, so I thought I'd put a compilation together to at least listen to in the car now and then.

I must say I am pretty happy with the result, and this is why I decided to put it up here, perhaps one or two others will enjoy it too.
I believe this is a better representation of Morrissey than the official 'This Is Morrissey' release, hence the title. :)

By all means send 'Birthday' through and I'll give it a listen and may well add it.

Thank you.
Yes, I had forgotten about that one (and probably a fair few others) .
It just occurred to me the other day that all these alternative versions and rarely played live tracks exist and I never really listen to them, so I thought I'd put a compilation together to at least listen to in the car now and then.

I must say I am pretty happy with the result, and this is why I decided to put it up here, perhaps one or two others will enjoy it too.
I believe this is a better representation of Morrissey than the official 'This Is Morrissey' release, hence the title. :)

By all means send 'Birthday' through and I'll give it a listen and may well add it.
Will do...
I will find it in my files and put it on a sendspace link and send it to you. Again thanks for this. Really good work..

Thank you FWD.
So what did you think? Any good?
Yes, a nice mixture. From the limited pool to choose from for tracks like Camden, you've gone for the best. I recognise a few key gigs, but would be interested in a source guide. Mexico always sounds good to me from live gigs - as does One Day...
Good work.
Cheers,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom