sounding like?

micdemi

Hello! I am an italian fan of Morrissey..I was listening to a song competition in my country and found a song that sounded so much like Morrissey's..I can't find which one is the one I find so similar but if some of you know his music so well perhaps it will be easier to determine which one it is...if you go on youtube and look for la crus io confesso you will see what I mean..thank you for your help!!!

not really

Hello! I am an italian fan of Morrissey
I was listening to a song competition in my country and found a song that sounded so much like Morrissey's.
I can't find which one is the one I find so similar but if some of you know his music so well perhaps it will be easier to determine which one it is.
if you go on youtube and look for la crus io confesso you will see what I mean..thank you for your help!

:confused:
I'm too thick to understand what you are talking about.

Yeah, I found the footage:

However, I find the song does not sound like a Smiths / Morrissey song.
You must be mistaken Morrissey and someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Um, doesn't remind me of any Morrissey songs.
The beach at the beginning reminded me of Everyday Is Like Sunday, but then again, every beach does that.

This song?

I don't recognise this as sounding similar to any Moz song! Maybe I'm just not hearing it though. :)

Maybe I have forgiven Jesus for a moment, but not much really! He quotes Oscar Wilde in the lyrics, that's something that has to do with Morrissey! Benvenuto fra noi micdemi!

Sorry our italian friend.... but it doesn't sound any MOrrissey's song.
Of course Morrissey may be an influence on La Cruz's work.. (who's me to deny it?) but

thank you so much, I will listen to your suggestions as soon as I can (at work now)..
surely Morrisey influenced La Crus, I agree..it is not at the beginning of the song that I find the similarity but towards the middle..anyway thanks a million for your help!

Back
Top Bottom