Site moderation feedback

I don't like any slurs. I think this site is out of control and rude in general. It used to be a place to discuss music.
Thank you for your polite answer. I used to come here a few years ago as an anon and thought it was much better then, it's just disappointing now.

I always find it surprising when I see anti-gay slurs on a Morrissey site, but it attests to the level this forum has sunk.
The only people who are offended by such things are those who ought to be, which proves that they have some work to do to better themselves.

The only people who are offended by such things are those who ought to be, which proves that they have some work to do to better themselves.
But if they are offended and they "ought to be" offended that sounds like you're in agreement? We could all better ourselves but you need to better your rhetoric and work on self-awareness because you're very transparent. And dumb.

Some 'site feedback'...

A hymn of praise to our most glorious hero Moderators at Morrissey-Pravda dot com..

In these unprecedented times of chaos as we await Morrissey's views on the 🇺🇦 Ukraine war, please 🙏 spare a thought for the grunt troop Moderators here who have to carefully assess each and every comment whilst also coping with the fear we all now feel about The Bomb 💣 finally bringing us together.

I don't think 'civilians realise just how stressful it can be in a online Moderator bunker, the immense responsibility that attends each and every decision. So if they misstep, be gracious and understanding of where any such 'challenging behaviour & difficult to meet needs' stems from and refrain from feeding any such stress-related 'drama'...light a candle, send psychic hugs, not anger!

In a world where we can be anything, let's all choose to be kind. Be grateful we have this oasis of calming solidarity to turn to when we have to 'stop watching the news'.

I've been here 'visibly' since, I think, 2006 but lurked from the outset. We should all feel profound gratitude to 'DavidT & The Mods' whose devotion and complete integrity shine as a beacon of Free Speech in this darkening world.

World Peace Is Now Some Of Your Business...use this site as a resource to send a message to the Kremlin. We will not be cowed and censored. One day Morrissey will play in Moscow and Sankt Petersburg again!

We stand in solidarity with Ukraine, with Pussy Riot, with FEMEN , with Morrissey and with this site that would never be tolerated if it was based in Mother Russia and allowed such most excellent Free Speech.

Wishing wellness to all

BrummieBoy

Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin-is-attacked-by-an-activist-of-the-Ukrainian-women-rights-gro...jpeg

Last edited:
Some 'site feedback'...

A hymn of praise to our most glorious hero Moderators at Morrissey-Pravda dot com..

In these unprecedented times of chaos as we await Morrissey's views on the 🇺🇦 Ukraine war, please 🙏 spare a thought for the grunt troop Moderators here who have to carefully assess each and every comment whilst also coping with the fear we all now feel about The Bomb 💣 finally bringing us together.

I don't think 'civilians realise just how stressful it can be in a online Moderator bunker, the immense responsibility that attends each and every decision. So if they misstep, be gracious and understanding of where any such 'challenging behaviour & difficult to meet needs' stems from and refrain from feeding any such stress-related 'drama'...light a candle, send psychic hugs, not anger!

In a world where we can be anything, let's all choose to be kind. Be grateful we have this oasis of calming solidarity to turn to when we have to 'stop watching the news'.

I've been here 'visibly' since, I think, 2006 but lurked from the outset. We should all feel profound gratitude to 'DavidT & The Mods' whose devotion and complete integrity shine as a beacon of Free Speech in this darkening world.

World Peace Is Now Some Of Your Business...use this site as a resource to send a message to the Kremlin. We will not be cowed and censored. One day Morrissey will play in Moscow and Sankt Petersburg again!

We stand in solidarity with Ukraine, with Pussy Riot, with FEMEN , with Morrissey and with this site that would never be tolerated if it was based in Mother Russia and allowed such most excellent Free Speech.

Wishing wellness to all

BrummieBoy

View attachment 79660

Once again, many thanks to The Mids who so heroically bring order and calm to these 'fascinating debates'.

Your feedback is appreciated even if sometimes we forget to uplift you with our gratitude..

Thank you ! 😊

Until the next time...:rofl::laughing::tiphat::rolleyes::thumb:

I find it interesting that anybody speaking out against Skinny gets moved to the off-topic thread whilst Skinny is free to litter every single thread with his daily Moz-bashing which has continued unrelentingly for years.

How is it on-topic for him to pop up & essentially repeat the same thing constantly, no matter the specific topic of the thread, but anybody who opposes him is moved?

I find it interesting that anybody speaking out against Skinny gets moved to the off-topic thread whilst Skinny is free to litter every single thread with his daily Moz-bashing which has continued unrelentingly for years.

How is it on-topic for him to pop up & essentially repeat the same thing constantly, no matter the specific topic of the thread, but anybody who opposes him is moved?
This is very true but I think the way it's justified is this: Skinny talks about the topic, which is Morrissey, however elliptically, adds nothing, and uses it just to make the same old points he's always trying to make. But the responses address Skinny, "are you doing this again," "you are ill," and so on and sometimes fail to address the main point of the thread.
So, while I agree with you that Skinny takes things off topic and makes the thread about himself in a way, he's still seemingly talking about the main point. If people would put something about the topic they could probably then also reply to Skinny.
It's clear that the mods don't support him and I don't think he's really getting special treatment. I did think this was a possibility but after looking at it closer I don't believe so. It's just that the replies take things totally off topic and the General Discussion part of the site is a place where they like to try to keep it on topic so it's useful to the greatest number of people and those who might wander in here by accident and have no idea why people are going on about someone named Uncleskinny and his possible issues.

100% agree with this.

It's clear that the mods don't support him and I don't think he's really getting special treatment.
I don’t think they support him per se, but I do think he gets special treatment. Otherwise he’d have been booted by now and considered a troll (which he is).

I don’t think they support him per se, but I do think he gets special treatment. Otherwise he’d have been booted by now and considered a troll (which he is).
He is an ex-mod, that's why he gets special treatment. I think there are also folks who remember when he wasn't like he is now, and are probably wondering what the hell happened. It's why I am reluctant to 'pile on' Skinny. If you look at the full picture, from the fan he was to where he is now, it is truly shocking. He doesn't even come across like a bitter fan or a disillusioned fan, it's like a completely different person has taken over.

He is an ex-mod, that's why he gets special treatment. I think there are also folks who remember when he wasn't like he is now, and are probably wondering what the hell happened. It's why I am reluctant to 'pile on' Skinny. If you look at the full picture, from the fan he was to where he is now, it is truly shocking. He doesn't even come across like a bitter fan or a disillusioned fan, it's like a completely different person has taken over.
You should probably have a word with David and FWD. I absolutely do not get special treatment, maybe you have specific examples we can discuss?

Also - I am the same person - it's someone else who has changed, from being a compassionate wordsmith, to an isolated supporter of racists. If you look back at all my comments on this, you will see that I have only one position, and always have had - I depsise bigots, racists and their enablers.

You should probably have a word with David and FWD. I absolutely do not get special treatment, maybe you have specific examples we can discuss?

Also - I am the same person - it's someone else who has changed, from being a compassionate wordsmith, to an isolated supporter of racists. If you look back at all my comments on this, you will see that I have only one position, and always have had - I depsise bigots, racists and their enablers.

o_O
yes many examples you say A and it stays someone else says A they go to clogger or eliminated its not that complicated happens daily:lbf:
you say F off to someone it stays forever
someone says F off back off to the clogger he goes:lbf:

WTF???? you are the god of knowledge:crazy:
I AM THE GOD OF KNOWLEDGE:swear
I AM ALWAYS THE SAME NEVER CHANGE:swear

NOBODY CAN DEVIATE FROM MY INSANITY:swear

OR I WILL TROLL YOU WITH MY DIVINE MOD POWERS💥

if you were always a nutter how were you mad a mod FFS?:lbf:

:hammer:

I know you don’t see it but you have changed dramatically.
You think Moz is a money-grabber, a drunk, a friend of the Far Right, a conspiracy nut, a sad bitter man… on and on, etc. Who are you trying to convince? He’s lost half his fans already and it’s not like Solo has ever been filled with glowing praise, so why care? Your crusade is pointless - as pointless as Karen's doomed mission to 'rehabilitate' his image. It's a waste of time. He isn't going to change for anybody, he is going to die the way he is, and at some point you have to accept that.

No matter how many times someone urges you to calm down, remember that it's just pop music at the end of the day and ‘detach’ from something that is a colossal waste of mental energy, you can’t do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom