Re: Defend??? hell,he cant pick her fat ass up to do anything,much less defend her.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and suppo
  • Start date
obsession obsession obsession

you still need help pimple, you thicko retarded c***. (on the sabbath).
You (yes I'm talking to you, reading this) do the godly thing & help pimple in his quest to bring down this moz-solo forum.
If we all just post 10 shite posts for him a day I'm sure it could all end tomorrow & then he will have finally achieved something.

happy to help the less fortunate of the community.

Grim O'Grady

Re: obsession obsession obsession

Unless he cries to DavidT again, asking that the messages be deleted, cos we have hurt his ickle feelings though?

another 7 to go. come on !

you cried to david, because you were both humiliated, it was hilarious, boo hoo whale pics boo hoo

Re: you cried to david, because you were both humiliated, it was hilarious, boo hoo whale pics boo h

No, I never! ner-ner.

Re: you cried to david, because you were both humiliated, it was hilarious, boo hoo whale pics boo h

& I've not been in touch with David T, well on here that is, he did come up & have a chat with me in Manchester in May as he remembered me from Blackburn in 2002. As I was saying I've not contacted David T about anything in here since I first emailed him about how much of a disgusting retard pimple was back when he first came in chat to inform everone there that he had put my Mam in hospital by means of a sexually deviant manner. So it was either someone else or David T himself that sort to remove all pimples threads.

Grim O'Grady

I dont f***in talk to david fatty........not like you. I dont care what you post or say about me,and i sure wouldnt go and harrass that poor man like you,again,BIG difference between you and I fatty,I dont cry when Ive been demolished like you do. You can dish it out,but the minute someone says or posts something you dont agree with,you call david and cry to him about it.

So,stop your f***in lying fatty,we all know you call david and harass him,come clean,or are you still in denial?????

I only tell the truth. Unless you have proof that I have spoken to DavidT, then I really don't see how we can resolve this.

He deleted all your threads (and our replies) because they were bullshit.

Thicko!

Back
Top Bottom