Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Sometimes hoarding gives a person control over that one aspect of their lives when they have no control over anything else. An emotional reaction from another person can reinforce that sense of control by hoarding. Also when hoarding is a symptom of mental illness, then a confrontational approach can trigger other behaviours.
The problem IS: his behavior isn't taking place in a mental facility and it's not all about HIM. His behaviour is taking place openly in a civilized society. And in civilized society there are limits to what you can reasonably expect people to put up with. And if you're crossing that line then maybe you shouldn't be living in that society; maybe you should be living in some sort of home for people with these behaviors. Because it's not my JOB to put up with his nonsense or pussyfoot around it, mmmmkay.

Lately, I’ve been quite happy about my improvements in English !
So much so, actually, that I‘m confident I can now imitate the looks of a British boy who says "blimey".
Bloooooody hell, mate !!! Can I get a botah of wotah ?

Okay, maybe an uncanny extraterrestrial British boy with a terrible accent. My R’s do still get in the way sometimes…mais c’est pas mal, déjà, non ?

In terms of accents, Scouse accent > Cockney accent. At least for me. There are some Americans who prefer a posh British accent, like the Republican congressman who decorated his office with a Downton Abbey theme, or the Fox News viewers who like it when Douglas Murray comes on to tell them how wonderful Israel is. But for some Americans, the Beatles will always be the epitome of spoken English. When the Pixies were choosing a new producer, one of the reasons they picked Gil Norton was they were charmed by his accent: he sounded like the Beatles.

In terms of accents, Scouse accent > Cockney accent. At least for me. There are some Americans who prefer a posh British accent, like the Republican congressman who decorated his office with a Downton Abbey theme, or the Fox News viewers who like it when Douglas Murray comes on to tell them how wonderful Israel is. But for some Americans, the Beatles will always be the epitome of spoken English. When the Pixies were choosing a new producer, one of the reasons they picked Gil Norton was they were charmed by his accent: he sounded like the Beatles.

Well, I have a terrible French-Romanian accent with a mix of British and American pretentions... if you can imagine how seductive that sounds :lbf:

I had a dream Morrissey and I were hanging out on a couch and he was all nervous about the concert that night. I said “Isn’t this old hat by now?” and he said “But I’m never quite sure what song to start with” and I told him to open it with a banger everyone knows the words to that way we’ll all be rapt. I haven’t had a literal Morrissey dream in years it was nice.

I just saw a photo of Brad Pitt wearing cream velour tracksuit bottoms with a cream silk ribbon down the side, together with a white fleece top, big huge white crocs you’d be able to see from the moon without a telescope, and a white hat I think he found at the bottom of Jamiroquai’s trash chute in 1995. Is he having a nervous breakdown?!

A month of myself and elderly pet staying in whatever accommodation we could find while I cleared up after home renovations. Some of the time we had no internet and the other evening my DAB radio showed Morrissey at 7. Things were looking up! Turned out I had missed the start of the message and it was a DJ called Dan Morrissey on at 7.

You need your fat neck rung.
You olde tramp😃😃😃😃

Miss ya big tits 😜

You coming to my place when you’re going to see fat Nicky.
You know I’ve got tickets.
Your on a different day to me if I recall
Correctly ?????

Honestly…… if you’re in my neck of the woods…. I’d love to accommodate you….
All jokes aside.
At least you know that I won’t try and finger you.
I don’t have that many 😄😄😄😄

You need your fat neck rung.
You olde tramp😃😃😃😃

Miss ya big tits 😜

You coming to my place when you’re going to see fat Nicky.
You know I’ve got tickets.
Your on a different day to me if I recall
Correctly ?????
I'm going to see them in cardiff--you're not.

I don't know if I'm going to go anymore. If I get this other job I will, but otherwise I might quit my job and then I won't have the money. We'll see!

Yes, you’re right. I’m in Manchester, your in scabby Wales.
As I say…. All jokes aside, if you need me I’ll try to accommodate you.

Who would strangle whom first 😁😁
I’ve got woman hands,
You’ve got builders hands.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom