Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!! justice is sweet!!!!!! :rock:

so happy for johnny!!!!!!! ❤️ now if only he would get off the drugs and stop trying to relive his youth

I like Johnny, I do. He is likeable, funny and a great actor. I loved him in Sleepy Hollow. The Tim Burton/Johnny Depp combo is one of the best things in life.

I have only partly followed this trial but it's obvious both have behaved appallingly. He has probably behaved a little less appallingly than her. BUT here's the thing: for a bloke, if the psycho bitch gets on your nerves, if she gets violent ... you remove yourself from the scene, you DO NOT hit back. You never hit back.

Anyway, the one thing that we've learned from this (as if we didn't already know) is that relationships are difficult. LOL.

I like Johnny, I do. He is likeable, funny and a great actor. I loved him in Sleepy Hollow. The Tim Burton/Johnny Depp combo is one of the best things in life.

I have only partly followed this trial but it's obvious both have behaved appallingly. He has probably behaved a little less appallingly than her. BUT here's the thing: for a bloke, if the psycho bitch gets on your nerves, if she gets violent ... you remove yourself from the scene, you DO NOT hit back. You never hit back.

Anyway, the one thing that we've learned from this (as if we didn't already know) is that relationships are difficult. LOL.
he didnt hit back!!! he always removed himself. that was the constant theme of their arguments, and one of the things that enraged amber, was the fact that he would leave, or go lock himself in the bathroom, when she started in on him--a behaviour echoing from his childhood when his mother had been abusive. there's no evidence that he ever physically abused amber (or any girlfriend!!) (although there was a WHOLE LOT of made up evidence that was proven false, like doctored photos), even though she had it coming a thousand times over. plus, he let all of her skeezy grifting friends live in his penthouses rent-free and act like entitled assholes toward him. he seems like an absolute sweetheart and gentle soul. i do think he needs to clean up his act with the drugs and the people he hangs around with. like, what was a grown man with teenage children doing slumming it up with a 20-something girlfriend and her grifting skeezy friends? that's disappointing, but other than that, he behaved way better than i f***ing would have, ill tell you that.

1654188265663.png

This morning, there were 5 of the 6 Perries flying around the church tower. What a spectacle. The two adults were showing the young Perries how to hunt martlets. The adults catch the prey and then a young one is flying underneath the parent, who drops the prey for the young Perry to catch, all up in the blue sky. Then the young Perry sits down at the tower, morsels of translucent pink flesh hanging from its beak. Sometimes the shiny flesh is falling down onto the roof, glimmering in the sunlight.
Still one Perry missing.
I found a dead pidgeon in front of the underground carpark yesterday. It had definitely been gorged. Ants crawling all over the limp and bloody body. Sometimes the pidgeons are still alive when being gorged by the falcons. Sometimes they are dropped, ripped apart all over by the talons, and the young Perries are unable to catch them. I guess that's how this one ended up in front of the carpark.
Maybe it was a present. The Perries are my pets, and just like cats, who carry slain rodents and singing birds to your porch as a sign of affection or "protection/tax money", the Perries are showing their "gratitude" just like any other predator species.

, but it's only a tiny little drop to mitigate the full scale careless destruction caused by an indifferent and f***ed-up mankind.
You must know the story of the hummingbird?

"One day in the jungle a fire broke out

All the animals ran out of the jungle fearing for their lives

Suddenly the Jaguar saw a little humming bird (q’inti)

The Jaguar asked him what he was doing and the Q’inti said

“I am flying to the lake to get water to help put out the fire”

The jaguar laughed at him and said, “You’re crazy, you can’t put out this fire!”

The Q’inti replied, “At least I am doing my part.”

You're a hummingbird in more ways than one.:)

I tried to go swimming in the Med a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I went into the water I saw bits of plastic. First little pieces. I tried to ignore them.Then larger ones. Then large plastic objects (a net...something that looked like part of a plughole...etc) so I just started sea-plogging. Except I wasn't jogging, just walking with water up to my doggy ears. Then I emerged with my hands full. There were a lot of restaurants there too, so the people having lunch outside had a direct view on what must have been a lovely sight.
:eek: George! What on earth is that thing coming out of the sea?!?

I encourage everyone to do the same.

If you don't mind the long walk to find a bin. There was a lot of plastic but very few bins that day...

I have never seen such movies before! I'm not from England

Interesting that you have never seen such. I wonder what movies you have normally seen. Mainly (or just) American?

Interesting that you have never seen such. I wonder what movies you have normally seen. Mainly (or just) American?
i would say that vintage kitchen-sink british dramas are a lot less well known than anything by godard, truffaut, fellini, bergman, antonioni, etc. so it does not necessarily follow that someone who has not seen a film whose genre is rather an acquired taste has only therefore seen american movies.

I am not a movie person🤷‍♀️ So I have not seen much. The last one was Bohemian Rhapsody because of the music. I haven't watched anything since then.

Crazy how popular Liam Gallagher has become, this was last night and he has another gig there tonight!

Has become? He was in one of the biggest bands ever, it's not that surprising. They're not really to my taste but Oasis have always been immensely popular and although Liam didn't write the songs he's understandably seen as the face of the band. I think a lot of 90s nostalgia plays into it, even kids who were born in the 2000's are somehow nostalgic for the 90s..

Has become? He was in one of the biggest bands ever, it's not that surprising. They're not really to my taste but Oasis have always been immensely popular and although Liam didn't write the songs he's understandably seen as the face of the band. I think a lot of 90s nostalgia plays into it, even kids who were born in the 2000's are somehow nostalgic for the 90s..

I was more thinking about when he formed Beady Eye after Oasis which wasn't much of a success but since he's gone properly solo he's had 3 massive selling number one albums and re established himself as a brilliant front man and gone from playing places like The Ritz to Stadiums and Knebworth.

Actually nevermind, i think i was also thinking of random 20-24 yr olds who look like they’re trying to bring back rave fashion and it’s even worse than the first time around. Yes there are definitely a couple of different contingents all trying to bring back the worst of the 90s

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn aligned this weekend and visible with the naked eye on the eastern horizon in the northern hemisphere, best seen about 30 min before dawn

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom