New song leak:

I've just been sent a link to a song that has yet to be rfeleased commercially by his majesty, the PIMP of the f***in world, Morrissey. It's entitled:

"My Yoshinoya Love Life"......

Morrissey professes his love for the wonder soup, and the soup of champions to all his peeps. he especially talks about how he misses the beef bowls, now that he's no longer an american citizen. His PIMPship was seen crying at a local pub in Rome, saying to fans: "Oh how I miss the Yo, I wish I had some right now". Your PIMPship, I will send you some, but you have to move back to the states.

I've just been sent a link to a song that has yet to be rfeleased commercially by his majesty, the PIMP of the f***in world, Morrissey. It's entitled:

"My Yoshinoya Love Life"......

Morrissey professes his love for the wonder soup, and the soup of champions to all his peeps. he especially talks about how he misses the beef bowls, now that he's no longer an american citizen. His PIMPship was seen crying at a local pub in Rome, saying to fans: "Oh how I miss the Yo, I wish I had some right now". Your PIMPship, I will send you some, but you have to move back to the states.

Have you spoken to a doctor lately???

And now from the news desk:

Yoshinoya to sell 1 million beef bowls on Sept 18
Monday, September 4, 2006 at 07:10 EDT

TOKYO — Yoshinoya D&C Co will resume sales of "gyudon" beef-on-rice dishes for the first time in 19 months for one day only around Sept 18, company sources said Saturday. The move comes in the wake of the government's lifting in late July of an import ban on U.S. beef imposed due to the mad cow disease scare.

For the upcoming resumption, the company will offer 1 million of the dishes at its outlets across the nation, which is roughly 20% more than the average daily consumption in the days before the ban on American beef imports. Yoshinoya, which has suffered considerable damage from the protracted suspension of U.S. beef imports, will continue to limit beef bowl sales in and after October until it can secure a stable supply of U.S. beef, the sources said.

The question is, Senior Pimp Incorrecto, did you buy them all yourself?

And now from the news desk:

Yoshinoya to sell 1 million beef bowls on Sept 18
Monday, September 4, 2006 at 07:10 EDT

TOKYO — Yoshinoya D&C Co will resume sales of "gyudon" beef-on-rice dishes for the first time in 19 months for one day only around Sept 18, company sources said Saturday. The move comes in the wake of the government's lifting in late July of an import ban on U.S. beef imposed due to the mad cow disease scare.

For the upcoming resumption, the company will offer 1 million of the dishes at its outlets across the nation, which is roughly 20% more than the average daily consumption in the days before the ban on American beef imports. Yoshinoya, which has suffered considerable damage from the protracted suspension of U.S. beef imports, will continue to limit beef bowl sales in and after October until it can secure a stable supply of U.S. beef, the sources said.

The question is, Senior Pimp Incorrecto, did you buy them all yourself?

That's so sad. I've never been to Yoshinoya in my life.
The government bans people donating their blood who have been to UK in 80s more than a week.
We'll have more case of BSE in near future...

Back
Top Bottom