My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrissey

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

If you need to convert movie files to WMV or other you can use in this:
http://media-convert.com/convert/
It's very easy and very useful:D
Your video is lovely:)

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

Wow Tuqui... But can I convert from let's say a DVD file to WMV? Gee! I need Internet at home! :( :sobs: Thank God I have a Starbucks near.

The maximum is 150 MB

Good to know that... Thank you so much Tuqui!!

That's great Ceci!

muy emotivo, gracias Ceci, tu tiempo en hacer esto claro que valio la pena!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTPj6335fuA

Comments and opinions, whether good or bad, are highly appreciated. Thank you!!
Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

ah - I finally saw it - cool! very nice - hey but why did you chose the song "will never marry"? isn't he married tou YOU, dear Ceci - wife of Morrissey? :D

That's great Ceci!

muy emotivo, gracias Ceci, tu tiempo en hacer esto claro que valio la pena!

Oooohhh guys!! So thank you!! At last Gabi!!! I'm so glad you got to see it... And well... Will Never Marry... That's to discourage the rest of the birds that are flying around, and besides... I'm Morrissey's secret wife... Didn't you remember? :p

Thank you so much AA!!! I really appreciate it!

Ooohh Very Moz.... Es muy bueno leer a alguien del vecindario... Gracias por tus palabras, qué bueno que no estoy tan sola por aquí :)

Robbyyyyyyyyyy!!! Your seal of approval means a lot to me!!! Thank youuuu!!! I'm gonna show it in my chest left side, like a kid at school Hehehe...

Lovely, Ceci.
It's great, thanks for the time you took over it.

Ooohh Very Moz.... Es muy bueno leer a alguien del vecindario... Gracias por tus palabras, qué bueno que no estoy tan sola por aquí :)

QUOTE]

:) No claro no estas sola :) besos

Back
Top Bottom