Morrissey live on XFM... tonight

Abrahan

...with an N.
Subscriber
It starts at 11pm in the UK which means 5pm where I am (central).

Be sure to know what time it will start in the US if you are planning on listening online.

Also, if you aren't in the UK you will receive a pop-up that says:

"Please enter your Postcode

Due to licensing changes, we're only allowed to offer our radio stream to those in the UK. You seem to be outside the UK, so you need to enter a valid UK postcode below:
"

B15 2TT is one I used for the University of Birmingham.

http://www.xfmmanchester.co.uk/

Will someone be able to record this as I won't be into listen to it. :(

I'm going to attempt to record this, but I'm having weird problems recording XFM on my Mac. (I can listen just fine but it will NOT record). I am going to attempt to use a recording program I found for XP & downloaded on my husband's PC, but I've never used this program before so I can't promise anything. I really hope someone else is going to record this, in case I manage to screw it up!

And if any Mac gurus have any idea why I can't get AudioHijack to record XFM, although I can listen using Windows Media Player for Mac with no problems, I'd love some help!

I would listen to it but West Ham won ( which is almost as rare as Morrissey interview nowadays) and it may clash with MOTD.

Sorry

I entered their own postal code (the one written under the postal code request) and it works fine for me...

so i take it that the interview was pre-recorded?

The 'live' music promised is going to be from the V festival.

Oh, how I long for a Moz interview where he doesn't go on about how crap new bands are and how crap the press is :rolleyes:

so i take it that the interview was pre-recorded?

It must be recorded on 6th December after Morrissey did Lauren Lavern show in the morning.
He played in Nottingham 5th, I thought it'd be a phone interview, but he was in studio that morning and did another interview.

Back
Top Bottom