Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furniture collection

Linder interview in "JUKE" magazine
Linder interview in 'JUKE' magazine; ...with a little Moz talk... - post by joefrady at allyouneedismorrissey.com
The summer issue of 'JUKE' magazine features a Q & A with Linder. Her answers sound more like the e-mail exchange that she had with Morrissey for 'Interview' last Spring than a face to face encounter...

Excerpt:

Did you ever closely work with Morrissey on your/his projects?

Morrissey and I never work. We are incapable. We may be the end-product of generations of the working class, but something short-circuited in us at an early age. That is not to say that we have an easy life - far from it! And this is not to say that we don't labour - we do. But we never think in terms of work. We first met in 1976 when Britain was in a state of gross unemployment. We were totally unemployable then and probably still are. We never learnt to work and we never knew what projects were. Creativity flowers when you least expect it and from the direst of circumstances at times. I've photographed Morrissey from undress to duress and if I die tomorrow, the photographs live on to tell the tale.

Morrissey en México- Tickets on sale September 28th - somedizzywhore.com
Excerpt:
"...tickets for this leg of the tour in Mexico will go on sale on September 28"

Original article in Spanish:
Morrissey en México - Cuchara Sonica

'Morrissey' furniture collection
Jon writes:

Marks and Spencer has a furniture collection called 'Morrissey'.​

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furnitur

Can't abide jagger stewart(never in a million years )macartney(opportunist) u2(specifically bono) reed hynde(yuk) smiths(from start to finish) marr morrissey(all solo years).100% not interested.For the history books.9/11/11. Surrounded by idiots.IDIOTS.

They're all from the Uk/Ireland,and I know that their were memorials as in my country the Netherlands

Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furnitur

Can't abide jagger stewart(never in a million years )macartney(opportunist) u2(specifically bono) reed hynde(yuk) smiths(from start to finish) marr morrissey(all solo years).100% not interested.For the history books.9/11/11. Surrounded by idiots.IDIOTS.

does the USA take care of the attack on the London metro, do they hold memorials?

America is not the world

So Linder has naked pictures of Morrissey? Cool.

Let's add your name to the list as well. f***in' morons abound on this site.

Let's add your name to the list as well. f***in' morons abound on this site.

To a very long list of egotistical foolish idiots.

Linder is lovely, very clever and very talented.
Too good for here
x

[thet morrisy world is filled with kate 2828 talking to herself night and day the usual ramblings we had here
how much she loves morrissey

QUOTE=PregnantForTheLastTime;1986676786]Why is there no bed in the Morrissey furniture range? Oh, right.[/QUOTE]

They say nothing to me about my life.

Now "itsmorrisseysworld" announce that Morrissey is on Twitter. Which means that he is actually behind the blog "Morrisseys World" under which "umbrella" he twitters. Yay! Goodbye so-low!

Ya, I checked that site out. Once. Who ever is behind it is a sad, bitter little man.

So Linder has naked pictures of Morrissey? Cool.

add Spencer Cobrin though he gives not much away in word, just a night hoitelroom, in bedroom,
not much clothes on, well ask him...

[Morrissey shall have them too, and as Spencer no so many intervieuws after being his drummer,
he rather talks about his current work and not Morrissey]

Whyte and Cobrin back, Gary also... rocking and freak out with his standing bass, those were the days
oh my I'm official old bastard member

add Spencer Cobrin though he gives not much away in word, just a night hoitelroom, in bedroom,
not much clothes on, well ask him...

[Morrissey shall have them too, and as Spencer no so many intervieuws after being his drummer,
he rather talks about his current work and not Morrissey]

Whyte and Cobrin back, Gary also... rocking and freak out with his standing bass, those were the days
oh my I'm official old bastard member

take away the "old", and you're spot on

Got to be true to myself. I am not a fan, never have been, never will be an admirer of paul macartney.14/09/11.Opportunist .

Got to be true to myself. I am not a fan, never have been, never will be an admirer of paul macartney.14/09/11.Opportunist .

Such a disgusting opportunist.Utterly revolting.Utterely desperate out of touch opportunist arsehole.

Such a disgusting opportunist.Utterly revolting.Utterely desperate out of touch opportunist arsehole.

Obviously.John would'nt touch with a barge pole this ugly thing that was once his friend. Just sayin, but it's obvious to me thank God.Grow up and please f*** off Paul. You are looking really stupid these days.Clueless egotistical old clown.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom