morrissey frink thread!

morrissey09_cd-787472.jpg

The pics above of the Airstream etc are from a magazine but I can't remember which one. I have it though, will root it out and see if I can get some scans without watermarks :)

is that the same shoot where theres those pics of him feeding the gulls? that pic caused me so much heartache back then.. :blushing: *sighs*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUIFFIA,

Heres hoping you get a
topsy-turvy-crazy-birthday-cake-04b.jpg

With
morrissey_001_122206.jpg

inside it

have a lovely day. x

Eeek - I can't see the pic of what's inside the cake! (I'm assuming it's some luscious bit of Morrissey)

Maybe this
two.jpg

morrissey09_cd-787472.jpg

is that the same shoot where theres those pics of him feeding the gulls? that pic caused me so much heartache back then.. :blushing: *sighs*

Can we continue this Moz moob grab frink?...In honor of Quiffaa of course.

moz7.jpg

morrissey1.jpg

Thats all the moobery I have in my photobucket...it's a shame.

Love his facial expression in the bottom one - truly frinky!

Just to be picky, what is that 'thing' under his right armpit in the top pic?

I think it's a band aid. He seems to have a cute superstition about them.

I think it's a band aid. He seems to have a cute superstition about them.

How could I forget that little fixation of his *ashamed*

It sort of looks like he forgot to shave a lump of his underarm hair off though...

Just been reading the 'Are you Vegetarian' thread and I really like your alternative name of 'Cheeseblock' - have you considered using it as your new user name? ;)

How could I forget that little fixation of his *ashamed*

It sort of looks like he forgot to shave a lump of his underarm hair off though...

Just been reading the 'Are you Vegetarian' thread and I really like your alternative name of 'Cheeseblock' - have you considered using it as your new user name? ;)

You mean and dump The Geez? Maybe...:p

31775_421888040638_50448855638_5933112_3304300_n.jpg

Frinky! (to me:blushing:)

I found this on the Passions Just Like Mine facebook page, I think it's Moz Krew people or a documentary about them. I'm not up on Morrissey's gangs. :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUIFFAA!!!!

Thanks so much for your friendship and for adding so much to our Frinky little community here!!!

shirtinhand.jpg

morrissey_and_band_2.jpg

bluestuckflickrdarkhairedgirl-1.jpg

hjkl-1.jpg

mozbakersfield15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom