morrissey frink thread!

this is as big as they appear, and they don't look to be very clear anyway.
11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Ooh la la! Nice!

It's like having a photo of a lithe, beautiful woman on your fridge to stop yourself eating junk. Except this would have the polar opposite effect of doubling trips to the fridge to perv at topless Morrissey. (Not that I need excuses to visit the kitchen and stuff my face :))

I don't have a fridge in my kitchen - it lives out in the wash house because my kitchen is tiny - so I'm not sure where I'm going to put ten magnetic calendars. Maybe I should buy a metal safe and put frinky things inside it and a calendar on the door. Silly Kate and her impulse buys.... :rolleyes:

I don't have a fridge in my kitchen - it lives out in the wash house because my kitchen is tiny - so I'm not sure where I'm going to put ten magnetic calendars. Maybe I should buy a metal safe and put frinky things inside it and a calendar on the door. Silly Kate and her impulse buys.... :rolleyes:

You could send one to me and then you'd have only 9 magnetic calendars to store.

Did I mention you were beautiful and talented?

Keep talking......

Irresistable. You're the nicest person I've never met, and you have an extraordinary sense of humour. Your knitting skills are amazing, as is your creative use of the fruits of your knitting.

My poor Morrissey-less fridge is so sad. Please help.

Irresistable. You're the nicest person I've never met, and you have an extraordinary sense of humour. Your knitting skills are amazing, as is your creative use of the fruits of your knitting.

You didn't mention my feet. They're very nice. Dream!Morrissey told me they smelled but he's a lying git. They're lovely feet. And you forgot them. :mad:

huh?

You didn't mention my feet. They're very nice. Dream!Morrissey told me they smelled but he's a lying git. They're lovely feet. And you forgot them. :mad:

Since when this thread became TCM frink thread? :p
We all know TCM is really gorgeous and has a wicked sense of humour.

I'm entitled to have one magnetic calendar because I bought 10!!

If your fridge needs help & decorating ideas, take some cues from mine. :p
And that is only the top half.

2010_0508BunniesNYC0032-1.jpg

If your fridge needs help & decorating ideas, take some cues from mine. :p
And that is only the top half.

2010_0508BunniesNYC0032-1.jpg

:eek: Why didn't you put this on the altar's thread? Coolest. Altar. Location. Evar. :p

re boobs and Moz

Smash Hits, 1985

* Pete Burns: It's great to find a friend you can row with. I phone him up from Italy and everywhere, don't I? Even my own mother doesn't hear from me...

* Morrissey: I think he means to phone his mother but he gets confused and dials my number instead. And he doesn't realise until we're half way through the conversation that I'm not actually his mother.

* Pete Burns: He's not my mother...

* Morrissey: As long as I don't have to breast feed, I don't mind.

Welcome back, IronMan! :bow: We've missed ya!

Well thankya Julie! I've missed all of you! Now that I don't have to workout every waking minute I think I'll take some time to explore my frinky side again.
I think it's only fair that we revisit this little gem to celebrate ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom