morrissey frink thread!

here's another one. short hair and beard - hey, he looks like the 60-something robert de niro on that one ;-)
mozdeniro.jpg

yes, people, you do realize that beards at 47 are defintely GREY and add about 10 years to your age, right?

no he looks like the late george best???? (football palyer)

must in the irish DNA?
A051124_BER_GEORGE_BEST_V.jpg

Hehehe:D very clever!!How he may laugh if if ever comes on here!!I can`t stand face fuzz.How disconcerting to see Moz without a quiff.He did have a quiffless moment in the nineties.I often wonder what he would have done had he gone bald like a lot of men his age.He`d have to opt for a "Bring me the Head of Elton John" syrup:eek:

Just to show everyone that this man is.......GAWJUS!

Lilikoi, my dear, we have to have an earnest conversation!!! Where are you living??? Austria? Where there exactly?? It's not that far away from Hamburg.

I'll come to you knocking at your door and..... and..... and....

...... showing you THIS:

peeking.jpg

Well, are you okay again? I'm not! You can't do things like that!! Look at this pic! Beard and quiffless. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! I need some pills now. Puh. Or at least a good picture again to settle down.

live86.jpg

I hope he will NEVER look like in your picture when he's really old. I love older men but not like THIS!!!!

No, really, thank you for your picture and showing us the way he could look like if he wouldn't be our stylish Morrissey but a usual man. It was really a shock. And it's a good photomontage. But no more games like this, oki?

Lilikoi, my dear, we have to have an earnest conversation!!! Where are you living??? Austria? Where there exactly?? It's not that far away from Hamburg.

I hope he will NEVER look like in your picture when he's really old. I love older men but not like THIS!!!!

No, really, thank you for your picture and showing us the way he could look like if he wouldn't be our stylish Morrissey but a usual man. It was really a shock. And it's a good photomontage. But no more games like this, oki?

well I'm in Vienna - but now I'm a bit scared of you....
it's not MY fault - blame HIM for it - he requested Moz grow a beard and get a radical haircut. So - since I love messing around with photoshop I had to do this....
sorry I caused you such bad nighmares but - really, Mozzy isn't THAT horrible with the beard. (I'd still take him....) I mean, that football player - THAT one gives ME nightmares.
so, people, pleaaaaaase do not post any more pictures of ugly men here. brrrrrrrrrrr.....

oh yes, and thank you for those lovely 2 youngster pix. mmmmmmm.....

well I'm in Vienna - but now I'm a bit scared of you....

:) No no, there's no need to be scared. I'm half kidding. :D I'm really innocuous. I'd take him as well. And when he'd be in my flat I'd bond him on my bed till the hair is longer and the beard's getting removed and then everything will be fine again. And he's mine then. :D

There's only ONE person on this world who is allowed to have a beard and being hairless. And this is Peter Gabriel. Peter is holy!

Where is CeciDeMorrissey, anyway? I'd like to know what she's thinking about THAT picture.

weellll, Peter Gabriel looks very ugly with his bald head and grey beard and fat pot belly.... he once was quite hot - back in the late 70ies....

na, robert de niro is the only one that's allowed a beard by ME ;-) but only because I have been his groupie for 20 years!

yes, ceci where are you?
do you have the hots for the bearded mozzer?

Thank you slum mum and lilikoi for those gems of the handsome man. I suggest we never post any other pictures that are NOT of Moz in this thread, after all....it is a lovely Morrissey Frink Thread!:D

weellll, Peter Gabriel looks very ugly with his bald head and grey beard and fat pot belly....

Oooooh, no I'm really sad. No one insult my very own Peter.

Speaking of fat belly.... If Morrissey doesn't look after himself enough he's able to look like that:

ExitFestivalNoviSad01.jpg

WhitehavenCivicHall01.jpg

WhitehavenCivicHall02.jpg

But l like it cuddly. :D

Lovely pictures here, thanks everyone. :)

How do you put a picture in the main part of a post?

But PLEASE, PLEASE no more beards. I'm still feeling ill after that. Horrible.
:(

Lovely pictures here, thanks everyone. :)

How do you put a picture in the main part of a post?

But PLEASE, PLEASE no more beards. I'm still feeling ill after that. Horrible.
:(

the way i do it is have a 'free image site' like Photobucket to up load your pictures.

is that beards in general or just on morrissey...it does just make him look like george best!

Oooooh, no I'm really sad. No one insult my very own Peter.

Speaking of fat belly.... If Morrissey doesn't look after himself enough he's able to look like that:

ExitFestivalNoviSad01.jpg

he's definitely eating too much cheese. (see the "does morrissey eat cheese" thread....)
oh but - just fantasize about those 500 pound silk undies he's wearing under that belly - according to some posts here he's been spottet spending 2000 pounds on 4 pieces of underwear at some fancy store. what a turn on.....

Back
Top Bottom