morrissey frink thread!

yes, welcome to the drewling girls club imogen! ah - wouldn't we have a blast if we could all meet and drewl over him together over a few drinks!
mhhh - maybe we should start an annual mozfrink convention at prime locations areound the world ;-)

COUNT ME IN! LILIKOI YOU ARE OUR LEADER! (durutti bows):)

[...] hey ladies, guess what: HIM has requested (on the "moz the cat" thread) that Morrissey get a haircut (quiff off and all) and grow a BEARD.
hahahaha - anyone who is for this please raise your hand (mine stays down for the beard!)

c'mon, you know it makes sense. beards are where it's at. i might grow one.

he needs to shave his hair down to a no.2 and get some face-fuzz. something modest, though. not like santa, or something.

c'mon, you know it makes sense. beards are where it's at. i might grow one.

he needs to shave his hair down to a no.2 and get some face-fuzz. something modest, though. not like santa, or something.

you´re out of control!

On the main board under the Pasedena reviews people are saying Moz seemed to have a black eye. This picture is a very very recent one and if you look closely he does seem to have some bruising under his right eye......well I wonder what he's been up to???:confused: :confused:

recent2007.jpg

I think he's about 33 there - and I think that's when he was the most handsome :))))) I think that's my favourite age for men :))) unfortunately, only 50-something-olds ever show any interest in me these days - baaaaahhh - no THANKS! (lilikoi no like da midlife-crisis-set!)
I agree with you there.

COUNT ME IN! LILIKOI YOU ARE OUR LEADER! (durutti bows):)

yes yes yes I always wanted to be a leader! I dressed up as napoleon when I was 6! (no joke)
so who do we have so far:
ceci, me, imogen, durutti and???
guys are also welcome to the drewling club, don't be shy!

here you go: mozzy with a beard. now all of a sudden he's not 47 but 68....

mozbeard.jpg

sorry to shock you, ladies... but this was too much fun ;-)

mozbeard.jpg

Thats so scary maybe if he grew one id like it but DRAWN on ewww

Stubble yes, I will agree with you on that 200%. But not this BEARD. If it was shorter MAYBE, and that's a big MAYBE, it would make a difference.

Hmm def a stubble. Decided against a beard.

here's another one. short hair and beard - hey, he looks like the 60-something robert de niro on that one ;-)
mozdeniro.jpg

yes, people, you do realize that beards at 47 are defintely GREY and add about 10 years to your age, right?

here's another one. short hair and beard - hey, he looks like the 60-something robert de niro on that one ;-)
mozdeniro.jpg

yes, people, you do realize that beards at 47 are defintely GREY and add about 10 years to your age, right?

Eww, Eww, Eww, Eww, Eww!! That totally ruined the picture and the beautiful englishmen! NO! Whoever has the bright idea to mention things like this such as no quiff and a beard, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! PLEASE! Cuz we get a visual of something so unpleasant......:)

mozbeard.jpg

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

this is the best thing i've seen in ages. i almost fell off my chair.

that's just great.

Back
Top Bottom