Morrissey and band from Gustavo's Facebook page

tumblr_nu7r9hNjU51uczcdoo1_1280.jpg

sweet. hes that english guy right

i dont think boz could be musical director unless he was at the very least vegetarian. didnt moz once say its difficult for him to associate with meat eaters, yet he has a long time musical director who is a meat eater? bollocks.
if moz says obama is white boz says obama is white.
one fat guy right boz the rest are not fat but chubby. hefty. porky. too much carrot juice and lettuce i would suppose.

I have never witnessed Morrissey drink Vodka and I was a Moz stalker for 8 years. Boz has to be a vegetarian (not a vegan) to be in the band. He eats tons of pasta, Kerrygold/Dubliner, bread, sweets and beer, that's why he is fat, but remember he was skinny in his younger years. He has dropped some weight the past couple years. I thing he weighs 450 stones now. The thing that gets me is that his wife looks like she could be his mom and is not a hot model. He must do a lot of f***ing on the road. Anonymous-

i dont think boz could be musical director unless he was at the very least vegetarian. didnt moz once say its difficult for him to associate with meat eaters, yet he has a long time musical director who is a meat eater? bollocks.
if moz says obama is white boz says obama is white.
one fat guy right boz the rest are not fat but chubby. hefty. porky. too much carrot juice and lettuce i would suppose.

Musical director ? Why does a band need a musical director ? Do you remember the term used in a TTY statement "morrissey band 2015" ?
Basically Steven drives the lawnmower and Martin is the mechanic responsible for maintaining the lawnmower engine.

That's not being in a band is it ? No wonder WPINOYB was a load of poop.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

From memory, I think we only started hearing Boz referred to as the 'musical director' after Alain was given his marching orders.

Back
Top Bottom