Metal Peru - true-to-you.net

Link via Last of the Famous International Playboys / Tumblr (see link for more pics of Morrissey in Peru):

Metal Peru - true-to-you.net

5 July 2013

Metal Peru

I am humbled beyond belief by the reception here in Lima, Peru, and also by the ongoing welcome. For me, it is incredible - once more. If Chile, Argentina and Brazil are as giving, I shall ask no more and die happy. Peru, Peru - my heart's lighthouse.

Morrissey
5 July 2013

1012803_10152981857170363_1751272349_n.jpg

Dang...lucky lady!! :)

Woah! Gorgeous photo

did the smell of leather make him ill?

sorry for the hate. just jealous u.s. fans aren't greeted with the same love.

Exactly! Look at the recent pics of LA fans with with him. He looks utterly miserable.

did the smell of leather make him ill?

sorry for the hate. just jealous u.s. fans aren't greeted with the same love.

Yes indeed why did he not poor red paint all over her and spit in her eye ! Calls himself a vegetablist ! Lets hope it was fake plastic or he's gonna need to get his threads cremated.

Anyone for tennis ? (come on Andy)

New songs please !

Benny-the-Butcher

Moz is lucky she posed for a photo with him! :love:

Awe ! Just look at the poor soul clinging to his fame fame fatal fame, its such a shame for him struggling to come to terms with life on civvie street !
These songs won't last forever Steven so why not write some new ones and if you can't and you just need the cash, well you could always hand the olive branch to Mikey and the boys ! They're older now and they're clever swines but they were the only ones who ever stood by you.

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Hooky

Oh my, that man is drop dead gorgeous, hope he realizes it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom