Melbourne - Palais Theater (Dec. 5, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of Tom Blom, J. Fernandez & FWD.

• Image from @antfan / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Images (3 total) posted by einrebell / pikuki via Mozzer1980 (original post).

23664-97bc8591806c0b151dc5d3283d4bdd82.jpg
  • Images by @markhopphotography (7 total) via Mozzer1980 (original post)

Last edited:
He made a joke about women throwing their underwear at him when he arrived in Australia like they did Peter Wingard. After IBEH a woman actually threw her underwear at him and the look on his face was incredible haha

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
Looks like it’s going to be same set list…

These set lists are fųcked. By anyone’s standards.

Great setlist! So many classics.

11 singles plus classics like Speedway, Half a Person, Please and Jack the Ripper.

Very audience friendly by Moz’ standards.

Last edited:
No matter how much Carmen struts around and tries to look cool, she sounds terrible. Also, she tries to steal Alain's Clash moves.

Back
Top Bottom