Looking for the Smite button

smited you for old times sake ;-)

Better a -1 than a 0, right? I posted about 18 times tonight but they're working off of the "ignore him and he'll go away" theory. haha!

Re: smited you for old times sake ;-)

> Better a -1 than a 0, right? I posted about 18 times tonight but they're
> working off of the "ignore him and he'll go away" theory. haha!

LOL. Awe, is another power hungry freak running the show? Don't be sad. You are always welcome here. Hehe.

Wow, how low do you think one could get her/his karma before s/he gets banned? Think the administrator would do it without a vote?

Displaced Layabouts

> LOL. Awe, is another power hungry freak running the show? Don't be sad.
> You are always welcome here. Hehe.

LOL, "power hungry freak"? Well, Amy hasn't started asking us to vote for her to be the Jones Soda model yet. Remember that one?

> Wow, how low do you think one could get her/his karma before s/he gets
> banned? Think the administrator would do it without a vote?

LOL, more memories. That whole thing was a real exercise in ...something. Parallel realities maybe? When I started a chatroom "she" sent me a note saying "Your chat won't work for Mac. Wondering if you planned it that way?"

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Remnants of that group are still going somewhere but they changed addresses a couple of times and I lost track. I guess the "Nobody Loves Us" chatroom is still there too, but I haven't tried it in a long time.

Anyway, it was fun to remember the vicious power struggles of the last big MM alternate website. ;-)

Re: Displaced Layabouts

Yeah it was. I am curious to see what will happen with this new forum.

Back
Top Bottom