London - Troxy (July 22, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Our Frank / Without Music The World Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden

Last edited:
Great set so far.

Don’t understand the people that hiss and groan and constantly moan about the set lists on this tour.

At least he’s not doing All You Need Is Me!
I mean if you hadn't seen Morrissey in the past few years it would probably be perfectly acceptable, but frankly most of these songs (even the good ones) are feeling very tiresome when you consider the alternatives he could be playing. It's all very stale despite his and band's fine form

He should surprise everyone and throw in some unexpected classics like:
I've Changed My Plea, Nobody Loves Us, This Is Not Your Country, Why Don't You Find Out, I Can Have Both, Girl Drowning, My Love Life, A Swallow On My Neck, Disappointed.

I've Changed My Plea, Nobody Loves Us, This Is Not Your Country, Why Don't You Find Out, I Can Have Both, Girl Drowning, My Love Life, A Swallow On My Neck, Disappointed.
Agreed except on This Is Not Your Country being a classic or a good live choice ;)

Don’t understand the people that hiss and groan and constantly moan about the set lists on this tour.
In general, it’s to do with the perceived laziness of playing the majority of the same songs from the previous recent tours. If one hasn’t seen multiple shows, it’s definitely more palatable even considering the lull. It’s all personal preference in the end and I’ve mentioned before I’d rather Moz perform songs he wants to and enjoys as opposed to doing songs half-heartedly just because fans want to see them. Ideally, there’s overlap in the two more often than not. That said, it’s up to fans if they want to see him do the same show repeatedly and there’s been a couple of thousand each night that don’t seem to mind.

Great set so far.

At least he’s not doing All You Need Is Me!
That's a good one! Why he never plays anything from Refusal is baffling. Or is that Ringleader? Anything is better than Paris and Our Frank!

EXACTLY!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom