Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a badly written online article decrying Daybreak using Morrissey's music because it has a girl in a hijab as featured character. I don't have enough will to live to post it...

but, I wanted to marvel at the weird fact that hacks can accept that someone belongs to a traditional sect of Islam, which will be homophobic & not keen on apostasy (at the very least), but they can't accept an ageing 'humasexual' vegan having a nervous breakdown about Islamic State & Halal slaughter.

Marvelling over.

No don't post any of that, the twats on here wouldn't understand it, even with/without context...it'd just mash their poor excuses for brains & then you'd get Trill having a tizzy melt down, surface having apoplexy, & that other shithead finan reaching for his vileum ...you know what it's like on here...toxic waste don't even come close.

POOR FRAIL and SICKLY :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::sob:

the Missus holds the laptop while with great effort, he pushed send on his stupid twitter with his weak finger:smile:

He is sick & poor & frail
& he is lame
Now clearly he should just get carried away
And maybe this dream is the one that comes true,
As time is against him now
Time is against him
Noowww...

He looks terrible! Btw, Mick Jagger hasn't taken drugs in over 40 years. Next excuse. The key is don't stuff your fat face with carbohydrates all day while sitting on your lazy ass, looking for new ways to be a dick. Morrissey could have remained a living legend, instead he has thrown it all away.
Mick Jagger hasn't taken Heroin in over 40 years he says, so why does he look as bad as Ronnie Wood and Keith Richards. Not that I really care. Give me Morrissey's physique anyday.
Only in the eyes of weak minded fans, has Morrissey thrown anything away.
The drama on this site is ridiculous.

No don't post any of that, the twats on here wouldn't understand it, even with/without context...it'd just mash their poor excuses for brains & then you'd get Trill having a tizzy melt down, surface having apoplexy, & that other shithead finan reaching for his vileum ...you know what it's like on here...toxic waste don't even come close.

True. I need to come out the Morrissey closet in real life & just force people to listen to me.

They probably would, the other day we were discussing when was it exactly that liberals became evil. (Twitter storms are marketing hell.)

The liberal left used to understand that people had flaws & darkness, but we're all human & need to calm down & get along. Now they're making the Puritans look lax.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not over. Political opinion is just that, an opinion, and a waste of energy in my book.
Morrissey is still a poet, but there is no poetry in political opinion. I'm looking forward to the new album because that's where his truth lies.
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable,but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
G.B.Shaw
Shaw has a quote for everything. ...including the vile, half-baked, xenophobes, homophobes and general slugs around here.

“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it” - G.B. Shaw

True. I need to come out the Morrissey closet in real life & just force people to listen to me.

They probably would, the other day we were discussing when was it exactly that liberals became evil. (Twitter storms are marketing hell.)

The liberal left used to understand that people had flaws & darkness, but we're all human & need to calm down & get along. Now they're making the Puritans look lax.
Suggestion?

Stop reading Breitbart and watching Fox News. Stick your head out the window, Sunshine.

You’re missing a whole Universe of reality out here.

WTF>>>??????:rage:

JOHNNY LE PEW INTERESTING?:crazy:

hes as interesting as a cardboard box FFS
bizarre yes interesting no:lbf:

What have you accomplished you f***ing loser? You are obsessed with Moz and are on here everyday
Truth hurts. How many people look at Morrissey onstage and see an overweight, immobile, camp, stiff necked old man, flicking the mic wire now his only expressive movement and think
- Wow what a fat knacker? Sitting in front of his phone or tablet or p.c. all day looking for any and every mention of his name in the press has resulted in the sluggish person you see stripping off at 60. Narcissist Morrissey not pleasant inside or out 10/11/2019.

Suggestion?

Stop reading Breitbart and watching Fox News. Stick your head out the window, Sunshine.

You’re missing a whole Universe of reality out here.

What bit of Marketing & Twitter storm made you think I watch Fox News (an American channel not readily available in the UK) or read Breitbart outside of keeping up with online press, which I'm paid to do?

In the UK, Twitter pile-ons that wreck brands & careers are primarily driven by liberals or progressives or SJWs or whatever you want to call them. So that's what we deal with.

It might be your own universe that needs expanded.

What? :lbf:

He was never interesting.

Ah, yr right I was just paraphrasing & it went tits up.
Agreed, he's never been interesting, apart from within the confines of his own little, single cell of a narcissistic mind.
Yep, he's a knob who runs (allegedly) nancy girl kilometres, unlike us real men who run miles.

What bit of Marketing & Twitter storm made you think I watch Fox News (an American channel not readily available in the UK) or read Breitbart outside of keeping up with online press, which I'm paid to do?

In the UK, Twitter pile-ons that wreck brands & careers are primarily driven by liberals or progressives or SJWs or whatever you want to call them. So that's what we deal with.

Twitter’s for twats. ...and it doesn’t take a f***ing genius to sort through the facts. If you read “news” for a living, this truth should be evident.

Are you on the yay Jesus but f*** homos and Muslims train? THAT’s who I’m addressing. If you’re not an ignorant sack of shit, you can safely assume that I’m not addressing you.

While we’re on it though? My universe is just fine. It ebbs and flows. It expands. ...and - sometimes - it crushes those who play outside it’s rules. Those are my very favourite moments. ;)

If you’re in media, you have IPTV. Nobody in media doesn’t. Ergo - FOX News is available everywhere. Please just don’t slump down that rabbit hole. It’s toxic shit.

Back
Top Bottom