James Franco in a Smiths T-shirt - Just Jared

James Franco Supports The Smiths While Out in Los Angeles - Just Jared

James Franco enjoys the sunny weather as he walks to a meeting on Thursday afternoon (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old actor and director looked cool in a The Smiths band T-shirt, sunglasses, and a maroon baseball hat for his afternoon outing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

500 at the tiny Hooky Dublin show:lbf::lbf::lbf:

what a financial disaster for the roundish hapless twat:blowfish:
Armchair asswipe comment. Unless you were one of the 500, in which case you should feel privileged. Hooky could easily pull your arms off, but then you'd have to ask your tranny mothore to choke your chicken.

Feminine itching getting you down?
Have you got something to say about my feminine itching, bitch? Bring it or zip it punk.

I’m feminine and I itch. So what?

Bring it or go eat a bag of hog-dicks, ya lippy-ass, half-wit, cup-a-noodle eating shit-bag.

Armchair asswipe comment. Unless you were one of the 500, in which case you should feel privileged. Hooky could easily pull your arms off, but then you'd have to ask your tranny mothore to choke your chicken.
Hooky would throttle that little bitch like tearing the had off a corn-cob. Same rules for everyone on this site. He’s a shitstain on a pair of tighty-whiteys. He doesn’t own a record player. He’s never been to a concert. He spouts pre-cum like jizz from a 10 year old’s wet dream, before you realize that his entire shtick is a f***ing emoji for lazy, useless, try-hard bullshit.

Just ignore him. He’s a waste of breathe.

WTF???:lbf:
WTF is a TRANNY "MOTHORE"???:crazy:
were you drinking the A water at that sorry gig???:mad:

Hooky who is 5 ft 3 inches and 200 lbs and can hardly walk without a stick is going
to pull peeps arms off:lbf::lbf::lbf:

i take a step back and the two bit cuck hits the floor face first.:lbf:

Limerick. Brilliant. I arrived early and was first one through the door. The Joy Div and Technique songs were ace, less so Republic cos I'm not a fan of that album. But Hooky was amazing. I was in heaven for the 31 songs he played. Lovely small venue and I was close enough to touch Hooky's guitar (which I didn't do cos I don't have a death wish). 100% recommended for JD/NO fans.
The merch stand was great: concert coloured vinyl €12.50 each, triple CD €10. I bought four albums and a triple CD for €60 (approx. £53 or $67). Moz should do live albums for his merch stand. And not charge diamonds for them.
I saw Peter Hook at Holmfirth earlier this year, then New Order at Bristol. The former knocked the latter into a cocked hat. It reminded me that pleasing the crowd is an undervalued pleasure.

Limerick. Brilliant. I arrived early and was first one through the door. The Joy Div and Technique songs were ace, less so Republic cos I'm not a fan of that album. But Hooky was amazing. I was in heaven for the 31 songs he played. Lovely small venue and I was close enough to touch Hooky's guitar (which I didn't do cos I don't have a death wish). 100% recommended for JD/NO fans.
The merch stand was great: concert coloured vinyl €12.50 each, triple CD €10. I bought four albums and a triple CD for €60 (approx. £53 or $67). Moz should do live albums for his merch stand. And not charge diamonds for them.

Lovely small venue= Loser gig.:lbf:

Moz should emulate these sucky loser gigs!!!!:grimacing:

NOT!!!!!!

:blush:

I saw Peter Hook at Holmfirth earlier this year, then New Order at Bristol. The former knocked the latter into a cocked hat. It reminded me that pleasing the crowd is an undervalued pleasure.
...and yet, you dwell in the tube of Melvis.

You are an interesting specimen.

Devoid of taste, tact and linguistic ability, yet - somehow feeling and reaching, in your own rube fashion.

Carry on son. You may actually make the grade, one day.

Devoid of taste, tact and linguistic ability, yet - somehow feeling and reaching, in your own rube fashion.

CARRY ON HUGH RUNNING WOLF WAYWARD CUCK SON!!!!!:hand::laughing:

Christ, you’re even nocturnal.

I wonder if Morrissey ever bagged him, or any other “bisexual” James Dean wannabe actors? Last I saw him was on a Lifetime original movie, which granted was probably a better part than what Hollywood normally offers.

WTF???:lbf:
WTF is a TRANNY "MOTHORE"???:crazy:
were you drinking the A water at that sorry gig???:mad:

Hooky who is 5 ft 3 inches and 200 lbs and can hardly walk without a stick is going
to pull peeps arms off:lbf::lbf::lbf:

i take a step back and the two bit cuck hits the floor face first.:lbf:
Its an amalgamation of mother and whore. Mothore. Its a new word that will be in the dicktionary next year.

Such a pity there isn't a 'c***' voting button to cater for crash test-tube dummies like you.

Its an amalgamation of mother and whore. Mothore. Its a new word that will be in the dicktionary next year.

you dont say?:rolleyes:
it will be in the skinny 'dicktionary' NEXT YEAR??o_O
this year no good?:lbf:

have you no sense? to go to that Hooky sorry gig with a leather jacket and t shirt and then commence
to wave at the 67 year old twat as if you were a school girl?????:confused:
dont you troll twats have any good sense FFS?:straightface:

I know what you mean. Hooky has the hunger and need to deliver a heart felt emotional crowd pleasing set. Although I thought the New Order concert at Trinity in July was fantastic. I'm just glad I could see NO and Hooky this year. Fantastic year for gigs so far in Ireland: John Grant (twice), The Cure, New Order, Hooky, Gary Numan later this month, Lloyd Cole in Nov. Slightly sickened to have missed getting a ticket for Pixies.

I know what you mean. Hooky has the hunger and need to deliver a heart felt emotional crowd pleasing set. Although I thought the New Order concert at Trinity in July was fantastic. I'm just glad I could see NO and Hooky this year. Fantastic year for gigs so far in Ireland: John Grant (twice), The Cure, New Order, Hooky, Gary Numan later this month, Lloyd Cole in Nov. Slightly sickened to have missed getting a ticket for Pixies.
It was the second time I’ve seen Peter Hook. From the moment he came on stage, each time, it was abundantly evident just how much he cared about his performance, the material and his reception. I’m envious you’ve seen John Grant, if there has been a better single than GMF released in the last 10 years I haven’t heard it.

:rolleyes:

Hooky has hunger for lack of food.:lbf:
and he lacks food due to him having no money:lbf::lbf:
the unfinancial broke twat.:)

:neutral:

you were the first one through the door???? WTF????? :censored:with the big belly and the leather jacket over it???????

doh:doh:

that must have been some gig:rofl:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom