It’s not about politics

Make the Donbas a neutral zone free of Azov Battalion and Russian troops. Ukraine doesn't join NATO and Putin agrees to get the f*** out of Ukraine.

You have to understand what sits behind all of this. When Gorbachev agreed to dismantle the Soviet union on his deal with Reagan, Reagan pledged to stop the expansion of NATO. One side has primarily kept to their side of the bargain (Russia) while the other side (NATO allies) have continued with their aggressive expansionist tactics.

Any way you slice it the Ukrainian Special Operation has been a drain on Russian resources and anyone who thinks they are in any fit state to continue marching on has rocks in their heads. This is the single biggest difference between now and ww2. Pre 19349 Hitler had amassed the largest most lethal military force in human history. Not until it was too late did, what we now know as the Allies, just how far ahead Germany really was militarily. Dunkirk is a good example of this.

This time around Russia is a country with an economy smaller than California. America dwarfs it in miliary spending and both sides have a vast nuclear arsenal. This isn't some type of 1939 rerun.
Do Not waste your breath here Unless you can agree Drag Queens need to govern Donbas and pedophiles should run surrogacy factories. They just wantsexlib from science and morality.

Trump's team are really close to the "alt-right" - Morrissey has been widely shared by them as a "white nationalist" - his solo career has no cultural prestige whatsoever - so they're playing the Smiths.
No. The accusations of racism are the most ignorant arguments now for voting Democrat. What exactly has been good for black folks under Biden?

Was she kicked out? I’d thought she just gave up and stopped coming here.
I heard she was banned but maybe I heard wrong. Either way, this thread sucks now that ReelFountain is gone. She brought the fire, nonstop guns blazing. She kept the energy up.

Perhaps you guys don't deserve a ReelFountain because you didn't appreciate the one you had.

I heard she was banned but maybe I heard wrong. Either way, this thread sucks now that ReelFountain is gone. She brought the fire, nonstop guns blazing. She kept the energy up.

Perhaps you guys don't deserve a ReelFountain because you didn't appreciate the one you had.
She was a breath of fresh air, always.

I'm sure Reel's malignant spirit is still here. It needs an exorcism.

Also - I'd missed that Alex Jones had been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I heard about it in an interview with Jon Ronson.

Someone beheaded their own Dad as a protest against Biden.

He's definately mentally ill - but online political propaganda doesn't help a person's mental state.

Back
Top Bottom