It’s not about politics

Now yer quoting communists :rolleyes:

Now yer quoting communists :rolleyes:

It wasn’t the commies who turned my country from probably 98-99% Irish during my childhood to 75% Irish in 2024. And it wasn’t the commies who turned Canada from 93% white in 1981 to 69% white in 2021. Here you go again taking the side of multi-millionaires and billionaires who couldn’t care less about you and would gladly replace you with someone from a third world country because you’re viewed as an economic unit and nothing more. Not someone with a “soul”. If George Galloway is going to stick it to the British government then I’ll support what he’s doing, whether he’s a communist or not. Get with the programme!

It wasn’t the commies who turned my country from probably 98-99% Irish during my childhood to 75% Irish in 2024. And it wasn’t the commies who turned Canada from 93% white in 1981 to 69% white in 2021. Here you go again taking the side of multi-millionaires and billionaires who couldn’t care less about you and would gladly replace you with someone from a third world country because you’re viewed as an economic unit and nothing more. Not someone with a “soul”. If George Galloway is going to stick it to the British government then I’ll support what he’s doing, whether he’s a communist or not. Get with the programme!

Bit simplistic.....Galloway's an anti-semite and a Muslim lover..literally.

Galloway's win is a curve ball!

After the Dublin riots, the Justice minister who had condemned rioters as scumbags and thugs, then began using dog whistles about the need to 'crack down on immigration', in response to continuous countrywide protests - https://www.socialeurope.eu/crime-and-security-in-far-right-discourse. As if voting prospects come first. Few seem principled for the sake of it.

For some perceptive insights into political behavior, drawing from studies looking at how right-wing beliefs can be unintentionally reinforced by centrists, this is a bit different- https://www.socialeurope.eu/adopting-far-right-rhetoric-increases-far-right-votes

How white is wales, honey bunny?! I think I want to live in wales!

Back
Top Bottom